The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Cesar R M

Yup. Imagine a DCL tie-in and DVC there as well.

Or Atlantis water parks and resorts where there's Universal, if Uni gets it...
I can imagine them converting an atlantis area exclusive for DCL as well.
a la Castaway Cay.
Can you imagine DCL cashing on the other cruises's visits?

PeterAlt

I can imagine them converting an atlantis area exclusive for DCL as well.
a la Castaway Cay.
Can you imagine DCL cashing on the other cruises's visits?
They'd be stupid not to at least look into it. Lots are done behind the scenes that we just don't know about. So, who knows...

By the way, I'm in downtown Miami right now joy riding the peoplemover, but now it's beach time... South Beach, here I'm on my way...

Cesar R M

They'd be stupid not to at least look into it. Lots are done behind the scenes that we just don't know about. So, who knows...

By the way, I'm in downtown Miami right now joy riding the peoplemover, but now it's beach time... South Beach, here I'm on my way...
miami as a peoplemover? or that is your way of saying the metro?

Bairstow

Heard it will be based on 70's tv. Easier to license than other ip's.

Two apt tower rides, one is Movin On Up to the Jeffersons, the other is Dynomite with the Good Times gang.

MASH 4077 helicopter simulator ride.

Take a trip to....Fantasy Island aboard the Love Boat!

The Happy Days musical Review inside Al's restaurant.

My personal fave is a ride with Will and Sonny in their big rig honoring the short lived show, Movin' On.

Engine 51 will be saving the day in the Emergency Arena.

That's all I can say for now.

There is only sure inclusion:

seascape

WDW is a theme park. That by definition is more than an amusement park full of rides. The rides it has are more family oriented but that does not mean they are not fun. Maybe not all the parks are for everyone but then that is what makes life great. You may like something I don't like and I may like something you don't. So what, is one person right and the other wrong? No we are both right. Also there are some who like both. The world is big enough for both Disney and Universal. As long as Disney continues to have Food & Wine and Flower & Garden and their Christmas displays I will love it more than Universal because Universal does not offer them.

As for Frozen I hope they keep some of this through September so we can enjoy it.

Nubs70

WDW is a theme park. That by definition is more than an amusement park full of rides. The rides it has are more family oriented but that does not mean they are not fun. Maybe not all the parks are for everyone but then that is what makes life great. You may like something I don't like and I may like something you don't. So what, is one person right and the other wrong? No we are both right. Also there are some who like both. The world is big enough for both Disney and Universal. As long as Disney continues to have Food & Wine and Flower & Garden and their Christmas displays I will love it more than Universal because Universal does not offer them.

As for Frozen I hope they keep some of this through September so we can enjoy it.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!

AEfx

The ride technology for Indy was going to go into Dick Tracy Crime Stoppers (that would have opened with Sunset Boulevard at DHS). This would have been WDW's Indy ride. But the movie bombed and the whole subsection with that theme was cancelled. Rock 'n roll roller coaster was added as a quick substitute for it. The ride technology would eventually make it to WDW as Dinosaur at DAK.

Uh, Dick Tracy was the 9th highest grossing film of the year and made over 160M. It was not a "bomb" - the problem was Disney had very unrealistic expectations that it would be that year's Batman, and didn't understand the difference between resurrecting a character that had languished for decades that most kids had never even heard of, versus Batman, LOL.

lazyboy97o

Uh, Dick Tracy was the 9th highest grossing film of the year and made over 160M. It was not a "bomb" - the problem was Disney had very unrealistic expectations that it would be that year's Batman, and didn't understand the difference between resurrecting a character that had languished for decades that most kids had never even heard of, versus Batman, LOL.
Not to mention all of the fighting that ensued over the rights. But as @marni1971 stated, with funding tied to the Disney-MGM Studios Europe, it was a few years later that the attraction was killed.

Fishbait

This "Frozen Summer Fun" crap makes me embarrassed to be a Disney fan. By far, the cheapest thing I've ever seen at a Disney park. Just sad.

Maybe cheap, but there is no denying that Frozen is in high demand. Disney is right to do something like this, IMO. It will be a draw in the park that really needs it.

They would be more right if they followed this up with an amazingly themed area + ride(s) and started breaking ground. I am skeptical that the overlay will be impressive and wish Disney would do it right rather than fit a round peg in a square hole.

FigmentJedi

Word from Jerry Bruckheimer is Pirates 5 is going to be more like a normal pirate movie without much supernatural shenanigans. Let's see what happens when the novelty and primary non-Depp hook of the franchise is taken away. Probably gonna be even worse then 4.

Animaniac93-98

Word from Jerry Bruckheimer is Pirates 5 is going to be more like a normal pirate movie without much supernatural shenanigans. Let's see what happens when the novelty and primary non-Depp hook of the franchise is taken away. Probably gonna be even worse then 4.

Can't be worse than 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom