The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

flynnibus

Premium Member
They probably are using reply -- the forum software hides quotes of ignored posters messages as well as the original messages themselves. I've viewed source of the page a couple times to confirm when @WDW1974 was responding to jt.

Uhh.. just click 'show ignored content' link at the bottom of the page. Much easier :)

Cesar R M

I think its cute that you call certain Disney fans Lifestylers, because you think you are above them in some way. When in fact, you are the only insider who feels self important enough to create threads named after himself, which actually contain very little insider info when you get down to it. You are also the only Disney poster, who feels the need to put others down in a way that's hurtful(the overweight, homosexuals, etc), for no good reason.
Its nothing to do with being above or not, its about their behaviour these individuals portray (like you do)

You exhibit every single part of someone who depends entirely on Disney for their life. And these are always one of the following: Lifestyler, Podcaster, Travel Agency, employee or Stock-owner.

And trust me, we've seen the same type as you in the forums before.

Sped2424

I have heard two locations thrown out at MK (and not going to put them out just yet) ... but I've also heard of a 'satellite' location at Studios (which sorta makes me think of what 1901 is at DCA). But this thing seems to be taking forever to get off the ground.
Indeed it is. I would guess adventureland as one of the locations, perhaps the former tink meet and greet? as for the second location mhm it has to be somewhere not fantasy esque, so maybe converting the diamond horseshoe in liberty square to a club? Both area's are unused and pretty big on the inside.

StageFrenzy

Indeed it is. I would guess adventureland as one of the locations, perhaps the former tink meet and greet? as for the second location mhm it has to be somewhere not fantasy esque, so maybe converting the diamond horseshoe in liberty square to a club? Both area's are unused and pretty big on the inside.

Adventureland location having the benefit(?) of the club looking like adventurers belong to it… A mainstreet location off the back alley arching over the bypass could be lovely. Because who hasn’t had a great time down an alley off mainstreet.

AEfx

would a star wars cantina in DTD be a possibility?

I know that's the obvious choice, but...I. WANT. JABBA'S. PALACE.

I want to walk in that gate, I want to sit down in the throne room, I want to be served a severely overpriced mediocre meal, I want to be entertained by animatronics of Salacious, the Max Rebo Band (CLASSIC MEMBERS ONLY - NO SE MUPPET CRAP!), and of course, Jabba himself, with walk around characters like Boba Fett and Bib Fortuna, I want to be sold souvenir drink mugs, I want to overpay for a replica of myself as a pewter Bear in Carbonite, and I want some G-rated Jabba's Dancers (though, Jabba was an affable guy, so at least one slave boy to balance out the girls).

I fully and willingly expect to pay at least $150/pp for the experience, plus drop another $100+ on photo package and souvenirs, and I would walk out one happy mother frakking guest who would probably do it at least twice on a week-long trip. Every trip.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I don't often disagree with you, but minus the theme is not what I'd call "safe"
The theming is great, but the ride layout is awesome. IMHO.

This was a year or two ago though. The whole project is in the back seat now for others to be completed first. Things will probably change again.

Ironically they're having to slow expansion due to sheer lack of resources. It really is a case of what to do next. The last juggle was Kong, JP or Lorax.

Snowflake82

I think the Adventureland location would be a good place for it. Probably 95% of current park guests don't even realize that a former food and beverage location is behind that facade, so it doesn't feel like they're taking something away that non-members currently have access to.

But please, oh please, do not use my beloved Diamond Horseshoe for this! I know, I know, it's only been used for overflow QS for years now, but as long as that gorgeous interior is still there and intact, I hold out the crazy hope that live entertainment will return to the stage one day.

Californian Elitist

Not sure I mentioned this in my observations from my recent travels, but one thing that pleased and bemused me was how Knott's Berry Farm boldly and proudly sells Disney merchandise in its shopping area outside the park and in it as well. Not DLR stuff, but everything from Mickey coffee mugs to Jim Shore and Dept 56 collections to Jack Skellington tees AND still has room for plenty of themed area and attraction specific items.

Apparently Walt Disney and Walter Knott were buds. I believe they visited each others' park frequently. I guess one can say Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are "friends".

I wasn't aware Knott's sold Disney merchandise. That's pretty neat. I'm not surprised Disneyland doesn't sell one thing with the Knott's logo, though.

SJN1279

Hah. You are funny in a special kind of way. ... Do I think I am above most Disney Lifestylers? Is water wet?

Yes, I do have an ego and may be self-important at times (but just a bit!) ... but I never break news stories here ... nah, not even about Potter taking over Amity and connecting to the original area by the HE, not about Georgie K becoming WDW Prez, about all the DVC plans nah ... and in this thread I didn't say a thing about Frozen taking over Maelstrom or Mary Niven being the next DL Prez or SDL rushing to add attractions. You are soooo right.

And I don't put down the overweight ( I need to drop over 25 pounds myself!) or homosexuals. I know that's popular belief down on the PML by folks who don't have the balls to come up here and say it.

But thanks for answering none of my questions.

You have made fun of the overweight guests at WDW, and you recently called certain lifestylers um...flamboyat.

You do on occasion break stories, and your posts are fun to read, however, I would say your threads are more for venting and entertainment than actual news. Frozen was the big news in this thread, and it was originally posted by Jim Hill back in January. You were also the second poster to mention Frozen for Maelstrom on WDWmagic as an insider.

You did break Potter though. However, what happened to the noise issue? Is that settled?

I don't have a blog, travel agency, or anything of the like. Just a fan.

the.dreamfinder

Apparently Walt Disney and Walter Knott were buds. I believe they visited each others' park frequently. I guess one can say Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are "friends".

I wasn't aware Knott's sold Disney merchandise. That's pretty neat. I'm not surprised Disneyland doesn't sell one thing with the Knott's logo, though.
But I hear you can buy tickets to Knotts at the DL ticket booth.

Kman101

And about Harry Potter's rides ... I mean, if people don't like them, they don't like them. I don't get why some are so up in arms over people not liking them (I like them, just saying ... even having not ridden Gringotts I know I will love it). But there is also a difference in an opinion being expressed (such as "I wasn't a fan of it because it made me way too sick" -- not mine, just an example) and trolling by saying you don't like them. There is a difference. And I think most of the posters here are smart enough to tell the difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom