The Spirited Back Nine ...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
t9krc4yurt8aenrzmg0v.jpg
If the light saber is constructed of Mandalorian iron or if its Force-imbued, than that diagram would not be accurate. So you should un-learn what you have learned.

These two styles would be better construction. I got these from techcrunch.com

saber1.jpg

or this

saber2.jpg

Kman101

In case anyone still thinks DLP is unpopular or should be closed in the winter:

B3mvC9KCUAA_ssF.jpg:large

A picture from twitter today showing the crowds that caused the park to close after reaching capacity.

I saw that. Crowds looked NUTS. Hyperion was PACKED from a picture I saw. Wow. But also I read that there are many restaurants not even open, but it sounds like there's often many restaurants closed at a time anyway.

Animaniac93-98

I saw that. Crowds looked NUTS. Hyperion was PACKED from a picture I saw. Wow. But also I read that there are many restaurants not even open, but it sounds like there's often many restaurants closed at a time anyway.

This is true and similar to MK's dining capacity issues. They make a forecast and operating schedule months in advance of what should be open and when, which is fine until an unexpected mass of crowds like this shows up and puts everything else under strain to meet demand.

Kman101

This is true and similar to MK's dining capacity issues. They make a forecast and operating schedule months in advance of what should be open and when, which is fine until an unexpected mass of crowds like this shows up and puts everything else under strain to meet demand.

Yeah, you can't forsee crowds like THAT, lol. I'm happy they're busy. I saw some griping on Twitter about the restaurants, but I mean, really? They can't magically open these places and fully staff them.

Disneyland Paris has always seemed like the 'perfect' Magic Kingdom, so I've always liked it and can't wait to visit it. Poor maintenance and lack of dining reminds me so much of WDW/MK. But I also recognize and understand DLP has had so many money issues so I tend to try and not be critical of them too much.

Goofyernmost

Lol, in that case last night the waterfall on Big Thunder was working so that has been fixed since my first day. Splash still looked great except for some minor things. Today on the CoP was one of the worst I've seen it. The rain wasn't working and there was a light leak that ruined the effect of the blackout and the son "walking out" to fix the fuse. The AA's seem to be getting worse. Please Disney fix this show, it's emabarrassing. Waiting for the Country Bear Jamboree now. There's a service dog in the audience. I wonder what he'll think of "Little Buford" ;)

EDIT: The dog barked at nearly all the AA's. It was hilarious :hilarious:
In that case it not only wasn't a service dog, but it was totally untrained. Must have been a companion dog which really shouldn't be allowed in places like WDW or any other places where the public is gathered.

Mike S

In that case it not only wasn't a service dog, but it was totally untrained. Must have been a companion dog which really shouldn't be allowed in places like WDW or any other places where the public is gathered.
It's not like it was constant. Just sometimes it would bark once or twice when a new Bear went on and then the people got him to stop. He first barked at the three mounted heads when they started up. I thought it was service cause it had the harness and was with a guy in a wheelchair.

Cesar R M

If the light saber is constructed of Mandalorian iron or if its Force-imbued, than that diagram would not be accurate. So you should un-learn what you have learned.

These two styles would be better construction. I got these from techcrunch.com

View attachment 75345

or this

View attachment 75346
I still think the cross with exhausts is a good tool for when both light-sabers meet at very close distance.
the cross area can burn the opponent's hand/cut it or even stab the body of the opponent.

Figments Friend

I will be limiting my posts about my trip now unless it's something really good and I think this qualifies. Space Mountain from the People Mover.
View attachment 75334 View attachment 75335 View attachment 75336 View attachment 75337 View attachment 75338 View attachment 75339
I think I saw people stuck at one of the brake runs. I also felt the bump of the people mover cars. It's not bad but you can feel it.

Your first photo there is great.
:)

The others make it easy to pretend i am on the WEDWay right now.
The slightly blurred photo can be the one i pretend to be riding after a cup or two of Imagineer brand egg nog.

HMF

It's called a Crossblade Lightsaber and it's canonical in that it was featured in the Clone Wars and Purge comic books...
I hate to point this out but those are no longer considered canonical. Iger killed the Expanded Universe.

Last edited:

asianway

In case anyone still thinks DLP is unpopular or should be closed in the winter:

B3mvC9KCUAA_ssF.jpg:large

A picture from twitter today showing the crowds that caused the park to close after reaching capacity.
The problem with Paris is the absurd pricing. An AP is under 200 Euros, yet they expect you to pay 500 Euros for a moderate. So of course everyone buys an AP and comes in via train, unless you're like Spirit or I and get a villa at the Marriott.

HMF

I highly doubt Iger is now, or ever has been aware of the "extended universe", nor would he care if he knew.
I am aware of that, That would require actually caring about your product as CEO and what an absurd concept that is in modern Wall Street terms. Nevertheless he set in motion a chain of events that resulted in killing the EU.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom