The Spirited Back Nine ...

Mike S

Forgot to say this before, but Phillharmagic needs an HD/digital upgrade yesterday. It really looks bad. Just did Pirates and Blackbeard is still not working. Only one of the water blasts from the cannons was working too just like my last ride. The Mayor was though so that's been fixed since my first day but one of the turn tables wasn't working so I guess it was kind of a trade off. Pirates seems to have become the new Splash Mountain pre-refurb. Peter Pan really is showing its age. I wish it was getting an update like Disneyland's. Sitting in Cosmic Ray's right now and Sonny Eclipse is immobile. It's kind of freaky.
image.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I will be limiting my posts about my trip now unless it's something really good and I think this qualifies. Space Mountain from the People Mover.
View attachment 75334 View attachment 75335 View attachment 75336 View attachment 75337 View attachment 75338 View attachment 75339
I think I saw people stuck at one of the brake runs. I also felt the bump of the people mover cars. It's not bad but you can feel it.
I borrowed your first pic as a temporary avatar, if that's okay.
Awesome photo!

StageFrenzy

I just got around to watching the last episode of Agents of Shield and it was awesome. They have really built it into a very strong show, with some very interesting/eerie bad guys.
Reed Diamond is from the Wheadonverse, doing a solid job. The adjustments to the characters have made it the best show of the fall even for people not named @Lee! Mr. @WDW1974

Mike S

I did a bit of EMH at Magic Kingdom since I'm spending my last night at the French Quarter. It's a pretty nice hotel. Got some pics from earlier today.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I didn't write about it yet but earlier when I went on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train I got stuck on the lift hill in the mine for a bit and also Snow White wasn't moving in the cottage. Fast forward to tonight and Buzz Lightyear. Something really needs to be done with this ride. Either update it or replace it with something completely new. The waterfall was still working on Big Thunder tonight so that's good. The Tiki Room also seemed ok. Well, tomorrow is DHS and then I'm heading home so probably just one or two more posts to look forward to from me.

Last edited:

ProfSavage

Besides, I thought the idea was kill the EU, and then start bringing back stuff as the new movies, books, etc saw fit? You know, what they've always done. The prequels contradict a lot of what was established in the Old Republic era...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom