The Spirited 11th Hour ...

BrerJon

So not a dark ride, but towards the end it turns into one.
"As you approach the Grotto, the excitement builds and the magic grows stronger. You’ll see, hear and feel classic stories spring to life within the walls and waters of the cavern. Experience the exhilaration as you’re surrounded by an astounding spectacle of motion, color and vision."

So hopefully that's cool...

That sounds like the Storybook Canal Boats at DLP where you go into the Cave of Wonders at the end and see Abu trying to get the lamp.

Goofyernmost

Speaking of which....the police lights these days are insane around here. One car has like 50 different flashing LED's when they pull someone over...there's gotta be some seizure lawsuits for that crap
It's not the seizure thing that upsets me, it's the fact that between the extremely bright headlights and those flashing lights it actually makes vision nearly impossible for approaching traffic. Good way to slow people down, but, I've actually had to stop in the past because I couldn't see anything. That was pre-cataract surgery granted, but, I'm not the only one on the road with the start up cataract problem. They should think about that.

Cesar R M

That wouldn't work in the U.S. People would sue saying that the blinking lights caused them to have seizures.
75ikBWP.gif

HAH! good one!

Cesar R M

It's not the seizure thing that upsets me, it's the fact that between the extremely bright headlights and those flashing lights it actually makes vision nearly impossible for approaching traffic. Good way to slow people down, but, I've actually had to stop in the past because I couldn't see anything. That was pre-cataract surgery granted, but, I'm not the only one on the road with the start up cataract problem. They should think about that.
maybe thats the point.. blind you and scare the hell outta you so you have to stop at all costs. :hilarious:

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Speaking of which....the police lights these days are insane around here. One car has like 50 different flashing LED's when they pull someone over...there's gotta be some seizure lawsuits for that crap
Or cause more accidents to work.

AEfx

Getting a bit OT, but yes - x100! While I normally don't mind them pulling folks over on my road (30MPH that people regularly fly down at 50-60MPH) those LED things are just blinding, especially early in the evening.

Between how blinding they are for all the other drivers (and once you have them pulled over, you don't need every single one on!) and how they park half in the road or at curves making it even more dangerous for everyone else, several times lately I have wanted to call the cops on the cops for creating a dangerous environment...

/rant off

hopemax

Since this is always a bit of a catch-all thread. We went to DHS today. Got lunch about 11:45 AM at Fairfax Market. After we paid and were picking up the food one CM announced they didn't have Coke, was there another drink we wanted. I can't even...

The resort is full of "earning their ears" and I'm guessing they hadn't gotten to the "making sure the fountain is ready for the lunch crowd" part of the training and regular staff was overwhelmed with the newbies. But I've never been in a restaurant ANYWHERE where they served drinks from behind the counter and they didn't have Coke for their customers.

We got back to our friends and one of them had their burger order from the other window screwed up two ways. Same friend took an hour at the guest service window. to get her AP because they messed up her MDE profile and only IT could fix it (she manages her husband's profile because he is not really a Disney fan so has no interest in creating his own. They assigned the AP to him or something and then wanted him to get his own profile to fix it). The worst part is that all of us don't even get mad anymore just laugh and wonder what new and exciting ways WDW will fail at basic operations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom