The Spirited 11th Hour ...

Mike S

It's part of being a tourist mecca for that part of the world plus being a 'mosquito stew' climatewise.

I'd say TDO should compensate us for this risk with a nice discount program... or even better a 'Throwback' program.... to a time of Reasonable Prices, Timely Maintenance, Consistent Quality Food Offerings, Cleaner Parks & Transportation, provided with Service from Adequately Compensated Cast Members...
They'd more likely just sell mosquito repellant in every shop with a huge mark up :rolleyes:

Sped2424

True, but guilt by association.
anita_bryant_orange_bird.jpg

orange_bird_record_45_front.jpg

45fdaf126a5baf78dd063a0e64270c5c.jpg

She got her face pied so all is well.

NYBaloo

Lets face it, Anita Bryant was a disgusting human being. But from everything I have read, our lovable little Orange Bird was created for the Orange Growers PR ads. I'm gay and have been an human rights activist for over 30 years. There is no way that I'm going to let some dead old hair hopper homophobe deny me my love for an innocent sweet Orange Bird. In fact, I think it's time for us to reclaim it and make it our own! I say from now on, it is a symbol of hope, happiness, sweetness and the Disney way! And personally, it will be my next tattoo to celebrate my 54th birthday!

JoeCamel

It's part of being a tourist mecca for that part of the world plus being a 'mosquito stew' climatewise.

I'd say TDO should compensate us for this risk with a nice discount program... or even better a 'Throwback' program.... to a time of Reasonable Prices, Timely Maintenance, Consistent Quality Food Offerings, Cleaner Parks & Transportation, provided with Service from Adequately Compensated Cast Members...

Or you can just choose not to deal with the mouse and go to some company that is interested in giving you value for your dollars. Or just opt out and go to Maine which has not reported any Zika cases. I made my choice a few years ago. I live in Florida and am aware of the dangers of transmission of the Chikungunya, Dengue, Yellow Fever Zika etc by mosquitoes. It is a fact and with the warming it will spread. One of the dangers you accept to have no snow. I know you meant noting heavy with your post but no reason to sound the alarm either. Next year we will get a new scourge to make headlines. That Ebola is gone now but will come back and with the globalization of travel means we are all at risk so I play the lotto. Maybe I hit, maybe I don't but I choose to play the game.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Wait, that's an April Fools thing? I saw it posted somewhere and just assumed it was true (since it was actually quite plausible).

Bummer. I look forward to when Snyder is removed from his position of destroying the DC movie universe.
He's moving on to Star Wars now...or was that an April fools joke too?

the.dreamfinder

Jon Favreau's live-action remake of "The Jungle Book" is getting very good early word of mouth from critics.
The Jungle Book is not only a great, beautiful movie, it's the first live action Disney remake that puts the original film to absolute shame
https://twitter.com/GermainLussier/status/716140078880268288
I spent about half of THE JUNGLE BOOK stunner that they shot the whole thing in Downtown LA. The other half I was just lost in the world.
https://twitter.com/devincf/status/716127560816394240
I think JUNGLE BOOK is the first movie since AVATAR that 100% must be experienced on a big screen in 3D.
https://twitter.com/devincf/status/716127855441158144
Jungle Book is better than the Disney animated classic, a dark dangerous fun adventure. Every frame is like a painting, a huge achievement.
https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/716127000394539008

Animaniac93-98

Jon Favreau's live-action remake of "The Jungle Book" is getting very good early word of mouth from critics.

I'm noticing a pattern. Fan-fiction like revisionst remakes (Alice in Wonerland, Oz the Great and Powerful, Maleficent) get mixed-to poor reviews while sincere, quality remakes (Cinderella, and now Jungle Book) get mostly positive remarks.

Rteetz

My biggest gripe is that they did one of Disney's greatest villains absolutely zero justice. I was enjoying the film until they started turning her into this genteel creature, which is unacceptable in my eyes. And the ending? Give me a break. Of course, to be fair, I went in with unrealistic expectations, and well..you know what happens
I understand. While it was a fantastic film by any means I didn't feel it was garbage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom