The Spirited 11th Hour ...

Disneyhead'71

I just saw a video detailing creatures in the Kong ride. It looks like this will be another attraction that is 90 percent screens for Universal.
It will be a definitive "Universal" attraction. It will do everything Universal does best.

There will literally be guests screaming before they even get on the ride. Even I am stunned at how far Universal is going with this attraction. I love it. There will be LOTS of complaints.

Is it wrong that that makes me smile?

FigmentForver96

It will be a definitive "Universal" attraction. It will do everything Universal does best.

There will literally be guests screaming before they even get on the ride. Even I am stunned at how far Universal is going with this attraction. I love it. There will be LOTS of complaints.

That makes me so giddy! I plan on visiting this fall!

Cesar R M

It'll be a big blowout sale of all the Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise line items.
a Sale? on Iger's watch? NEVER lol

"Yoo-Hoo, big Tower blowout!!!"
75ikBWP.gif

Cesar R M

If Starwood walks away from the Marriott deal they have to pay a $450M breakup fee. Usually these types of deals always have an out clause with some sort of compensation if the deal falls through.
Cant this be abused by Marriot? aka "trying hard not to get" and force them to bid higher..
I mean, noone wants to take a 450 Million hit for getting nothing.

Smiddimizer

Great. He'll be replaced with Donkey Kong before I even get a chance to ride it.

Cesar R M

JoeCamel

So is it Spirit > Al or Al > Spirit. Can't believe there was no communication. Maybe it is the same person? In any case it is one more nail in the coffin. Won't give $DIS anything for many years from MY pocket and maybe never again.

GymLeaderPhil

Orange Bird was brought back to sell merchandise.

Tiki Room was brought back because a fire forced Disney's hand. Who knows if it would still be Under New Management now. From a story perspective it seems like it was easier to bring back the original to shave the run time down versus coming up with something new, untested, potential worse than what the 90s did to it.

Mike S

Orange Bird was brought back to sell merchandise.

Tiki Room was brought back because a fire forced Disney's hand. Who knows if it would still be Under New Management now. From a story perspective it seems like it was easier to bring back the original to shave the run time down versus coming up with something new, untested, potential worse than what the 90s did to it.
I really have to wonder what fans were begging for Orange Bird to come back? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom