The Spirited 11th Hour ...

Quinnmac000

So question, for the past three days at WDW I have been selected for random security along with every other dark skin person with me however all my lighter skin friends have not. I'm kinda slightly annoyed that an inclusive progressive company would racially profile.

FigmentForver96

So question, for the past three days at WDW I have been selected for random security along with every other dark skin person with me however all my lighter skin friends have not. I'm kinda slightly annoyed that an inclusive progressive company would racially profile.
I would like to think pure chance. I am the palest, whitest person on this planet, and was chosen every single day we were there. I wore regular clothing, no hats, nothing I thought would have me picked.

the.dreamfinder

Now the SDL booking system has a 30 minute wait.
At least the Enchanted Storybook Castle concept art looks nice. I'm surprised they never used this in the publicity materials so far.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rteetz

Now the SDL booking system has a 30 minute wait.
At least the Enchanted Storybook Castle concept art looks nice. I'm surprised they never used this in the publicity materials so far.
View attachment 135521
There have been a lot of reports that the Shanghai sites haven't been cooperating much. That's typical for a Disney website though.

Cesar R M

I think its also circumstances.
Im pretty "white" looking. But I got selected once at DHS (thanks to my camera equipment).
But yeah, Profiling will always be there. I hate when they keep lying about it.

Nubs70

I think its also circumstances.
Im pretty "white" looking. But I got selected once at DHS (thanks to my camera equipment).
But yeah, Profiling will always be there. I hate when they keep lying about it.

I'm as lilly white as they come and I got randomly selected at Epcot just as did three other individuals closely resembling my shade (or is it hue?).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom