The Spirited 11th Hour ...

MagicGoofy

I think they would have bigger rides and more e-ticket level attractions at cheaper costs.
Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 5.35.42 PM.png

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I agree with you on this one. The two Indy's with some sort of historical background (Ark and Holy Grail) and are the best two of the series. The two films with the fantastical backgrounds (aliens and chakra stones) are lousy. My own opinion of course (but one that's widely agreed upon).

But the Chakra story had some of the best Indy Villians and probably the most memorable character ie Short Round.

CJR

Got a text that something just happened at Festival of the Lion King. The Simba float randomly started smoking up as if a fire occurred. They evacuated the show, not sure if real damage was done to the float. If that's the case though, the show could be down for a bit.

peter11435

Got a text that something just happened at Festival of the Lion King. The Simba float randomly started smoking up as if a fire occurred. They evacuated the show, not sure if real damage was done to the float. If that's the case though, the show could be down for a bit.

I remember a similar event taking place with the pumba float around 07-08. In that case the show was only done for one performance and then back up as normal. Hopefully this will be similar.

BrianLo

You mean the Chinese are going to run the Hotels for the Castro Brothers in Cuba, Yes kiddies Starwood hotels were sold to a Chinese insurance company.

Ironically though, the SPG members on flyertalk are all currently praying that the Chinese insurance conglomerate buys them out. Marriott was about to become the death-knoll of the fantastic SPG program. Under this group there is a far better chance the program is maintained and used as the basis for some of the other luxury hotels the group has acquired.

TeriofTerror

Totally off-topic and a selfish and shameless plug: it looks like my sweet little friend Emily Keener will be battling on The Voice tonight. I'm not actually a fan of the show and I'm not entirely sure how it works, but please support her. She's crazy talented and sweeter and nicer than you could ever believe. Check her out!

Cesar R M

hopefully nothing serious!

dyerneeds

We were there and tried to see the 6:00 show but they had cancelled the 6 and 7 show due to " unexpected difficulties."

asianway

@WDW1974 @GiveMeTheMusic why do you think Disneyland seems immune from most of these money grabs? They still only do like 20 Halloween Parties so plenty of opportunity to put the squeeze on. Yet, they throw these lavish AP parties for free. I know its a different culture, and why I like them better, but you would think the pressure would be on them to manufacture revenue opportunities as well.

fosse76

@WDW1974 @GiveMeTheMusic why do you think Disneyland seems immune from most of these money grabs? They still only do like 20 Halloween Parties so plenty of opportunity to put the squeeze on. Yet, they throw these lavish AP parties for free. I know its a different culture, and why I like them better, but you would think the pressure would be on them to manufacture revenue opportunities as well.

Disneyland truly is a very different culture. There is a significantly large population that will not remain silent when Disney does things at DLR that may negatively impact DLR's reputation. Not only the large number of locals and Annual Passholders, none of whom rely on or have family who rely on Disney for income, you also have a more independent press who will also willingly express a negative opinion about Disney. DLR needs the local population to support it.

GiveMeTheMusic

I have no idea. Maybe they know no one will bite? Could you imagine Disneyland asking people for $150 to stay there three hours late?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom