The one WDW food you want right now

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Mine would be Gratin de macaroni - Baked macaroni with cream and gruyere cheese...from Chefs de France...oh man AMAZING...and i'm going to add the cheese platter in there too!

Add me to the list for this! :slurp: What could ever be wrong about gourmet mac 'n cheese! Throw in some lobster bisque and a nice glass of wine and you have my favorite meal on property.

brkgnews

Liberty Tree Tavern pot roast and apple cobbler a la mode... *Homer Simpson drooling noise*

Then some zebra domes for a secondary dessert. :lookaroun

k.hunter30

Mine would be Gratin de macaroni - Baked macaroni with cream and gruyere cheese...from Chefs de France...oh man AMAZING...and i'm going to add the cheese platter in there too!
Mmm... their cheese plate was SO so good! :slurp:

I'm in the mood for the hummus (any and all!) from Boma.

RussJT

Right now (close to lunch) I am craving the peppered mackerel and the tomato herring from the cold appetizer bar at Restaurant Akershus in Norway.

k.hunter30

Right now (close to lunch) I am craving the peppered mackerel and the tomato herring from the cold appetizer bar at Restaurant Akershus in Norway.
Before it turned into a character meal, we would go to Akershus all the time. We thought they did away with the Norwegian fare after the change, but now I know that they didn't, we'll have to return!

RussJT

Before it turned into a character meal, we would go to Akershus all the time. We thought they did away with the Norwegian fare after the change, but now I know that they didn't, we'll have to return!

It was still there in the beginning of April. I attacked the cold appetizer bar and even tried the Traditional Kjotkakker as my entree. (That turned out to be similar to meatloaf.) The cold bar was the best part of the meal in my opinion. The rest was good, but the peppered mackerel and tomato herring was very good.

happymom52003

Hmmm....it is lunch time for me right about now. I could go for a hot dog, fries, and large coke from Casey's!!

Followed by Mickey ice cream bars for the kids and a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich for me.:slurp:

kasey1988

I could go for a Mickey Waffel with strawberrys and ice cream sandwhich (the fresh cookie ones that are available at ASMO food court)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom