The one WDW food you want right now

tomm4004

For the first time I had a Snicker Doodle (love the name!) at the little bakery/fudge shop in Liberty Square. Delicious. Never heard of them before. I went back again, and even made a special trip to get one my last day. The Wik has a history of the cookie! Apparently it goes back to Renaissance England. My mother got a recipe (from Martha I think) and were going to try them, but I doubt somehow they'll be as good.

EPCOT.nut

I want a chocolate mousse from Norway, and a margarita from San Angel....oooh and I want one of those slushie things from Japan.

OOH and Mickey Head Rice Krispies....OOH and anything from the sweet shop on Main Street.

YIKES I just got a huge tummy ache....:lol:

Sassagoula-Rvr

I would like one of those ice cream cookie sandwhiches that they make for you at Sassagoula Floatworks in Port Orleans. It is a tradition, every night I go to the food court after we get back from the park late and then walk around the resort eating it. OR the biscuits and gravy, I love the biscuits and gravy to start the morning down there.

lpet11984

Yesterday I wanted a fresh ice cream cookie sandwich from Main Street so bad I almost bought a plane ticket...

For now, I'd really like a crepe from France...

disneydiva72

Tonga toast from the Polynesian

Samon from Boma
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Maui Scalloped Potatoes from [/FONT]O'Hana

Zebra domes from AKL/Boma
Coconut teramisu from Boma
Cheesecake from France

I just made a little meal fro myself. :lol:

Kelsybelle

I know it's not food but I would love to be sipping on a cold bubbly glass of champagne in France...............:cry: It's been a looooooooong week!

lpet11984

leaving 3 weeks from today!!!!!!!! And I could *definitely* go for some Casey's corn dog nuggets with fries and hot cheese sauce....wash it down with a dole whip float...mmmmm.....

WDWKat26

Lobster Bisque
Filet Mignon (Medium) with Bernaise Sauce
Strawberry Margarita
And whatever dessert is available

ALL from Yachtsman Steakhouse!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom