The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Why does Monty get all the attention? Where's the "Official Meet NewfieFan Meet & Dole Whip Party" next Sept.?:p :lookaroun Come on, we could tell Newfie jokes - it would be a blast!:ROFLOL:

I'd love to be there but my trip is booked for Sept. - not even close! I wish you all a good time and have a dole whip for me!
It isn't personal, Newf! :lol:

It's certainly not because I'm the Canadian who's been on WDWMagic longest - there are lots who've been longer.

It's likely not because I post a lot [though my post count is getting up there :lookaroun].

It's likely because I'm either notorious or infamous... :eek:

:shrug:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
It's likely because I'm either notorious or infamous... :eek:
:shrug:

Or possibly that you speak occasionally of how you enjoy meeting WDWMagic forum members and have met several already :wave::shrug:

Glad to know that you are both notorious and infamous though. I will be sure to travel with a body guard on Feb. 5 to ensure my safety, as I do not know what you have done. Although, you do make it sound all Jack Sparrow-like :king:

bayoutinkbelle

This is intriguing! I'll actually be at WDW on Feb. 3. I usually miss all the various meet-ups. It would be cool to meet y'all and this will make the second Super Bowl Sunday in a row that I'll be in the parks. It's a great time to be there! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Or possibly that you speak occasionally of how you enjoy meeting WDWMagic forum members and have met several already :wave::shrug:

Glad to know that you are both notorious and infamous though. I will be sure to travel with a body guard on Feb. 5 to ensure my safety, as I do not know what you have done. Although, you do make it sound all Jack Sparrow-like :king:
TwoTigersMom will vouch for that fact that I'm NOT an ax murderer... :lookaroun

"On a steel horse you ride...."
-Birdman

:lol:
Ouch!

Aurora_25

Ok Monty, I will be there :) Paul is being really sweet and taking vacation time so that he can watch the kids while mom and I go to WDW....Yippee :) :sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ok Monty, I will be there :) Paul is being really sweet and taking vacation time so that he can watch the kids while mom and I go to WDW....Yippee :) :sohappy:
Despite any of my previous comments... Paul is somewhat of a descent fella. :lookaroun

So, is your mom hott? :D

I'm only asking because I'm horrible... :lookaroun

Aurora_25

Despite any of my previous comments... Paul is somewhat of a descent fella. :lookaroun

So, is your mom hott? :D

I'm only asking because I'm horrible... :lookaroun
LOL about Paul

As for my mom, I'm not sure I should answer that :lol: She and my dad have been married for nearly 30 years now. (and yes, they are happily married)

Aurora_25

Hate to say it Monty, but I can't find a hotel at all for that weekend so I won't be able to be there.....What in the world is happening that weekend to where every hotel on Disney property is booked????:shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hate to say it Monty, but I can't find a hotel at all for that weekend so I won't be able to be there.....What in the world is happening that weekend to where every hotel on Disney property is booked????:shrug:
I heard from a friend that there's a really big meet planned that weekend... :lookaroun

:D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:ROFLOL: I don't know if its that big...to have all the hotels on property booked...:lookaroun
Depending on how one counts the possible maybes, we're up to around ten or as few as 6 I think... That's not enough to overcrowd the resorts? :veryconfu

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Oh, no not at all. They dont charge you to sleep in the restrooms on the first floor....you just have to make sure that they dont catch you doing it....:lookaroun

:veryconfu

Monty you may want to treat the poor thing to a float if she's been sleeping in the restroom just to meet you!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I see the lovely Aurora has not had a chance to post yet, but she found a room at DAKL.

:D
:sohappy:

YIKES - "espensive!" - :lol: - Monty, you should be very honored!
Indeed I am. :D

:veryconfu

Monty you may want to treat the poor thing to a float if she's been sleeping in the restroom just to meet you!
Ignore Paul, I think I know why she's not bringing him along... :lookaroun

Aurora_25

Oh, no not at all. They dont charge you to sleep in the restrooms on the first floor....you just have to make sure that they dont catch you doing it....:lookaroun
You weren't supposed to tell anyone....:eek:

MontyMon said:
Ignore Paul, I think I know why she's not bringing him along... :lookaroun
That and many other reasons...:lookaroun

All I can say is it's a good thing mom is paying for half of it all- unfortunately, our view will be that of a parking lot because it is the only place available...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Wow did this get buried deep in the depths of darkness, sheesh :eek:

We have 2 weeks and 2 days, so I figured we better bring this to life so everyone has the chance to decide to join us :D Looks like we have a few definites and several maybe so we're looking good.

I am so ready for that float I can barely stand it. Feb 3 cannot get here soon enough :slurp:

Oh, and of course meeting Monty will be good too :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom