The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The list thus far...

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel [possible]
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan [possible]

Did I miss anyone?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
[possibly gay] :veryconfu

:zipit:

Anyway, *whistles* I do believe we had a yes from Aurora 25 and her mom didn't we?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
[possibly gay] :veryconfu

:zipit:

Anyway, *whistles* I do believe we had a yes from Aurora 25 and her mom didn't we?
It was on a dare... :lookaroun

Aurora 25 has advised that she and her mother are doing an MK tour that morning and it conflicts....

But I'll add Rain... :D

EPCOT.nut

As a member of WDWMagic forum you are cordially invited to attend a Dole Whip Party to meet and greet our dear friend from the North, MontyMon!

The party will be held on Sunday, Feb. 3rd at 12:30pm at Aloha Isle in Adventureland.

Who knows, we may even ride a ride or two while we're together :animwink:

Please RSVP in this thread, or PM me if you'd rather, so we have an idea of how many folks to look for so no one is left out of the fun.

Hope to see you there :wave:

Hey girl! Not like we don't have enough planning going on...:D...elsewhere in the World...but do we know what we are doing other than consuming some very delicious calories?

We'll all fit on a POC boat together. (hopefully we'll fit after eating Dole Whips) :lol: - we can take turns yelling at people using flash photography! (My favorite POC pasttime since the addition of Capt Jack)

Looking at who we've got coming thus far, we could do Jungle Cruise and kill the captain with our own one-liners....:drevil:

Maybe I should be posting my ideas in the "WDW Hooligans" thread...?

:ROFLOL:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hey girl! Not like we don't have enough planning going on...:D...elsewhere in the World...but do we know what we are doing other than consuming some very delicious calories?

We'll all fit on a POC boat together. (hopefully we'll fit after eating Dole Whips) :lol: - we can take turns yelling at people using flash photography! (My favorite POC pasttime since the addition of Capt Jack)

Looking at who we've got coming thus far, we could do Jungle Cruise and kill the captain with our own one-liners....:drevil:

Maybe I should be posting my ideas in the "WDW Hooligans" thread...?

:ROFLOL:

:lol:

I was trying not to hijack Monty's day too much, so no, I haven't any idea what to do after the Dole Whips. I figured it would be a spur of the moment thing. Monty and son have dinner at 5:30, so whatever they feel like doing is fine with me. You never know, after an hour with us, they may be ready to bid us farewell :wave::lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:lol:

I was trying not to hijack Monty's day too much, so no, I haven't any idea what to do after the Dole Whips. I figured it would be a spur of the moment thing. Monty and son have dinner at 5:30, so whatever they feel like doing is fine with me. You never know, after an hour with us, they may be ready to bid us farewell :wave::lol:
POtC and JC are in easy reach, both make sense to me... Splash will be closed. HM and/or BTMRR are options as well...

I don't get bored with or sick of folks that easy... :shrug:

We could just wander as a mob from ride to ride until it's time to eat. I'm flexible and DS won't care.

sillyspook13

Monty... Sorry I was so late to this thread!

I'm trying to get that day off work. If I can the boyfriend and I will be there. If I can't we totally have to hang out at some point while you're here!:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Monty... Sorry I was so late to this thread!

I'm trying to get that day off work. If I can the boyfriend and I will be there. If I can't we totally have to hang out at some point while you're here!:)
Excellent!

You and "the boyfriend" have been added to the list a page back... And I still have your number - we'll coordinate. :D

lcsrig

Hi Monty. I won't make i that day. We are meeting others who have escaped LA for Mardi Gras. I'll be looking for you in the parks. You'll be wearing a tee that says "Monty" right?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi Monty. I won't make i that day. We are meeting others who have escaped LA for Mardi Gras. I'll be looking for you in the parks. You'll be wearing a tee that says "Monty" right?
No tees that say "Monty", but always a Guest Name Tag that does:

100_0765.JPG

I'll always have the name tag and either be wearing a WDWMagic shirt or a Disney Golf shirt and the WDWMagic button above. The only time this will be problematic is if it gets too cool at night, in which case, I may have a jacket or a fleece hoodie that'll cover the name tag and button. In that circumstance, you'd have to recognize my ugly mug or notice my hands... which are a fairly distinctive identifying feature as well :lol:

DS and I will be in the parks daily until the 9th. We fly out on the 10th. Don't be shy if you do see me, I'm big, but I don't bite :D

maggiegrace1

No tees that say "Monty", but always a Guest Name Tag that does:

100_0765.JPG

I'll always have the name tag and either be wearing a WDWMagic shirt or a Disney Golf shirt and the WDWMagic button above. The only time this will be problematic is if it gets too cool at night, in which case, I may have a jacket or a fleece hoodie that'll cover the name tag and button. In that circumstance, you'd have to recognize my ugly mug or notice my hands... which are a fairly distinctive identifying feature as well :lol:

DS and I will be in the parks daily until the 9th. We fly out on the 10th. Don't be shy if you do see me, I'm big, but I don't bite :D
Aww..That stinks...:(

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom