The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I should be able to make this. Although I have not, nor ever have any intention of eating a Dole Whip. Fruit and me don't mix.

EPCOT.nut

Count me in! Since it looks like NY will be keeping the Bucs from the Super Bowl, I don't see much reason to go to ESPN club to watch the game. I will wear my Bucs Super Bowl shirt to the meet, though! :king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Count me in! Since it looks like NY will be keeping the Bucs from the Super Bowl, I don't see much reason to go to ESPN club to watch the game. I will wear my Bucs Super Bowl shirt to the meet, though! :king:
:sohappy:

Watsa Bucs? :lookaroun

:lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Looky here! *uses stern voice*

:lol:

If you ever want to move to Florida, you're gonna have to watch football. :D

It goes really well with beer and pizza.
Can I do what I do here? :lookaroun

I go to the games, drink beer and eat pizza, but instead of watching the game I ogle cheerleaders and any scantily clad women in the stands. :D

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...

I go to the games, drink beer and eat pizza, but instead of watching the game I ogle cheerleaders and any scantily clad women in the stands. :D

Shhh! That's what we do here too. Just don't tell the ladies. :drevil:

EPCOT.nut

Scantily clad women? In Canada? What, did they leave their scarf at home?

:ROFLOL:

Aurora_25

Wish I could be there, but no trips planned to WDW for us in the near furture...unless you can convince Paul to let me have a long weekend there....:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Monty probably gets all excited when he sees a woman's elbow. Oooh baby.
Um... :lookaroun

Depends on the elbow. :goodnevil

Wish I could be there, but no trips planned to WDW for us in the near furture...unless you can convince Paul to let me have a long weekend there....:lookaroun
Paul? Be a dear...

I promise I'll be on my best behaviour! :D

NewfieFan

Why does Monty get all the attention? Where's the "Official Meet NewfieFan Meet & Dole Whip Party" next Sept.?:p :lookaroun Come on, we could tell Newfie jokes - it would be a blast!:ROFLOL:

I'd love to be there but my trip is booked for Sept. - not even close! I wish you all a good time and have a dole whip for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom