The Official Hurricane Jeanne thread

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
nfeagle5 said:
Exactly..NEWS..thats why its in this section....to inform and adress concerns

....of Walt Disney World. We cannot just assume that every single hurricane is going to hit Central Florida. Don't get me wrong, I'm concerned, I mean, I live in Florida and I have a home in Kissimmee.....I don't want anything bad to happen. Anyways, putting it in Chit Chat was just my opinion.

nfeagle5

NemoRocks78 said:
....of Walt Disney World. We cannot just assume that every single hurricane is going to hit Central Florida. Anyways, putting it in Chit Chat was just my opinion.

and u are entitled....*not trying to sound mean* but with hurricanes you just dont know...some people like to discuss what people will do...and if their disney vacations will be affected...by checking the news people decide what they will do when they are there

kevmagkingdom

Account Suspended
DELETE THIS THREAD!!! NOW!!! Corrus is being an annoying ______________ trying to sound all cool and look good. Jeanne is NOT an issue, not anywhere near Florida. Corrus, get a life NOW.

kevmagkingdom

Account Suspended
Sorry for the ______ but you are being RIDICULOUS! What's next, the hurricane Kori thread? The hurricane Lance thread?

Wait until it's a HURRICANE before posting mile long articles.

Tim G

Original Poster
Jeanne Computer Model Hurricane Forecast

Attachments

• at200411_model.gif
    at200411_model.gif
    20 KB · Views: 207

DDuckFan130

kevmagkingdom said:
DELETE THIS THREAD!!! NOW!!! Corrus is being an annoying ______________ trying to sound all cool and look good. Jeanne is NOT an issue, not anywhere near Florida. Corrus, get a life NOW.
You're kidding right?

If not, that was rude. Corrus is taking his time to actually do all this to keep us informed and he deserves nothing but respect from all of us. If you don't want to read his posts, then don't. You don't have to be rude about it.

Tim G

Original Poster
kevmagkingdom said:
Sorry for the ______ but you are being RIDICULOUS! What's next, the hurricane Kori thread? The hurricane Lance thread?
Hurricane Corrus...:lol: :lol: :lol:

kevmagkingdom

Account Suspended
Look Corrus, sorry to bash. I know you are keeping them informed. Not being in Florida it's hard to relate, sometimes annoying but i know you're doing it for a good reason. Bless you for keeping them informed. I will keep out now

Figment1986

Corus, appreciate your updates: and if this didn't belong here it would be moved into chitchat by a mod or steve....

Please keep your language down, Kids read this stuff... I know i did when i was 14....

(I hope this still wont be a threat and just goes north into the artic...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom