Caribbean I.R. Satellite Update

Image Delay = 30 mins.
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attachments

• jam_ir_anim10.gif
    jam_ir_anim10.gif
    546.6 KB · Views: 133

Tim G

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="98%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ff0000><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=large>STORM STATUS</TD><TD class=small align=right>September 12, 4:42 PM EDT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Name: Hurricane Ivan</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small vAlign=top>Location: About 225 miles, 365 km, Southeast of The Western Tip Of Cuba.

Lat/Long: 19.3N, 82.5W
Max Winds: 150 mph
Category: 4

</TD><TD class=small vAlign=top noWrap>Heading: West-Northwest

Speed: 10 mph
Pressure: 27.05 inches

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Update Hurricane Ivan

Gulf of Mexico I.R. Satellite Update

Image Delay = 30 Mins.<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attachments

• Gulf_ir_anim_01.gif
    Gulf_ir_anim_01.gif
    609.9 KB · Views: 109

Maria

Thank you guys!

I just saw on CNN that it could turn west and hit the Peninsula. This thing is huge and moves slowly!

The South of Florida can rest a little bit now because it seems like the North of Florida and the Gulf Coast will be the affected ones in the next 48 hours.

Stay safe everybody!

DDuckFan130

Maria said:
Thank you guys!

I just saw on CNN that it could turn west and hit the Peninsula. This thing is huge and moves slowly!

The South of Florida can rest a little bit now because it seems like the North of Florida and the Gulf Coast will be the affected ones in the next 48 hours.

Stay safe everybody!

You stay safe too Maria :wave:. Watch some novelas to pass the time :lol:.

pinkrose

Stay safe Maria!

Here in central Alabama, we're already getting weather advisories (based on the current track). Of course, they have the "this could change" at the bottom.

Tim G

Update Hurricane Ivan
Gulf of Mexico I.R. Satellite Update

Ivan On Collision Course With The Yucatan Peninsula And Western Cuba

Image Delay = 15 Mins.<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attachments

• Gulf_ir_anim_02.gif
    Gulf_ir_anim_02.gif
    633.8 KB · Views: 107

DDuckFan130

Maria said:
LOL! If you get "Rubí", don´t miss it... it´s soooo good! :D

Oh really? :lol: They're already starting to give commercials here because it's going to replace "Mariana de la Noche." It does look good so I'll check it out. Right now I'm watching "Amarte es mi Pecado" (sooo good!) and they're giving "Mujeres Engañadas" again so I'm watching that, mostly because of Kuno Becker :slurp: :lol:.

Tramp

Maria said:
Thank you guys!

Stay safe everybody!

Let's hope it begins to hang right like they were forecasting. This one looks mean in some of those satellite shots. Be safe! :kiss:

Tenny317

Ok so I don't understand because I keep looking at different pictures of the tracking of the hurricane. When is it supposed to hit Orlando...if it is at all? Like I said before I'm leaving wed. morning from NY and i just think they'll fly over the atlantic ocean the whole time instead of going over states. What does everybody else think?

Maria

Regina, Rubi is the one with the most ratings now. It´s addictive. 'Rubí' is a bad woman so it´s rare when you have a soap opera in which the leading role is of a villain.
It´s also filmed in Cancun so the scenarios, bodies, fashion, etc. are very attractive! ;)

Now back to the hurricane, yeah, it´s HUGE! about 600kms in circunference!

Tramp

Tenny317 said:
Ok so I don't understand because I keep looking at different pictures of the tracking of the hurricane. When is it supposed to hit Orlando...if it is at all? Like I said before I'm leaving wed. morning from NY and i just think they'll fly over the atlantic ocean the whole time instead of going over states. What does everybody else think?

If you're leaving from New York City, most non-stop flight patterns are over the ocean anyhow. They can always fly over the storm but they'll probably opt to fly around it for safety reasons.

As long as that storm continues to move west, northwest, the risk to Orlando diminishes by the hour. I think you're in for a GREAT vacation! Have fun. :wave:

TURKEY

Tenny317 said:
Right now, it doesn't look like it's going to hit Orlando unless the track takes a pretty good right hand turn.

Tim G

Tenny317 said:
Well... There could be another Airport closing again of MCO...

If the path stays the same it's going along the west-coast but by it's size it will affect the inland...

Anyway I'll keep you guys and girls, (sorry Maria) informed as much as possible...

Greetz! :D

Tenny317

Ok thanks guys...I'm just really anxoius about going down....this first week of school has been rough and i need disney lol....my flight is nonstop from long island to MCO....hopefully the airport won't be a b*tch and let me fly in there on wed. hopefully with the path its going it will miss orlando... :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom