The Official Hurricane Ivan thread...

PhotoMom524

So tell me, what will it take to get rid of Ivan? He spawned off so many tornadoes here in Virginia that it set a 1 day record for the state, and there was quite a bit of damage. We even had an F3 tornado, which is almost unheard of. Have we ever had a storm in recent memory that came north to the mid-atlantic states, went back into ocen, looped around and hit the gulf again? This has been the craziest hurricane season that I can ever remember (and I'm not a spring chicken!).

:(

JonnyK

Im finally back online for good since I got cable back and Im on high speed 'Net Again.. feels good..

but ivan.. ehhh I hope it doesnt steer and come back, because ive had enough of this storm.. :fork:

Lets hope ivan will get weaker and die out and never resume and come back in any area or any path.

Figment1986

Why does this have to happen, please dont tell me it is going to wip around again and head for FLA.. Thats the worst thing i want to hear untill Nov 1... then i will be laughing again...

Woody13

Figment1986 said:
Why does this have to happen, please dont tell me it is going to wip around again and head for FLA.. Thats the worst thing i want to hear untill Nov 1... then i will be laughing again...
Don't laugh too much, because as of Nov 1 you'll still have hurricane season until the end of the month.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom