Abuse of smilies:
MKT*

Imagineer of year: 4-way-tie
Sir Nim
WierdOne
Figment Dream
ISTCrew20

TnkrBelPixiDust

Im glad to see that everyone had a great time at the meet!!!! I wanted to be there soo bad but couldnt.. hopefully I will get to the next one. BTW.. great pics!:sohappy:

OrlandoStrayCat

Hey all - foxfire here. I still am locked out of my account and no word from Steve on clearing things up. Just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone for a great weekend! I hope I get back on the boards soon under my normal ID =) (Help!!!)

TiggerBW

Hey Everyone!
I know I wasn't "officially" a part of the meet/party thing, but I'm glad I caught up with you guys and was able to meet a bunch of you! I made sure I wore my "cooler" wdwmagic t-shirt. :) Sorry I couldn't hang out longer. I had cousins with me! Nice to meet you guys!

WDWcouple

The Mom said:
My only complaint is that I didn't get an opportunity to spend more time with more of you.

Im with you.

I was up there this weekend, but I didnt get to participate with the group; for a few different reasons. My wife and I will be coming up solo for the next meet and cant wait to take part in the festivities..

figmentmom

I had a GREAT time at the meet - it was terrific to be able to finally put faces to all those forum names. What a nice group of people! Many thanks to Mike and Kevin for all their hard work organizing things! :sohappy:

foxfire

Back, thanks to Steve! Still can't get the full size pics but at least I can post again..phew. I'll see y'all around the parks, PM me if you're heading over there and we'll meet up!

OliveMcFly

wannabeBelle - Keep me up dated on the December Meet. Right now it looks like I will be down there from December 4th on till at least December 8th or so. December 5th we are doing another Meet for my Off Kilter Shrine board as well!!! I guess the idea just caught on!!!! Belle
A few of us are going down early Decemeber and have thrown the idea around of our own little meet. Here's the thread. It would be great to have more members be there. Keep me updated. December 4 - 11, 2004

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom