The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

TiggerBW

I will be there during Christmas week.
I doubt the meet will be then, but I'd love to see everyone again - longer this time. :)

tigsmom

TiggerBW said:
I will be there during Christmas week.
I doubt the meet will be then, but I'd love to see everyone again - longer this time. :)

I still say you should have jumped the fence. We could have walked you down the hill in a group & they would never have known. :lol:

disnyfan89

I think we should do something beside a dessert party for the main meet event! If we are not staying in a hotel can we still be apart of the Magical gathering.

figmentmom

December's just about completely out of the question for me, because of my teaching schedule, but go for it - and have a great time! :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If you all decide that you want to do a Magical Gatherings, I will make sure everything is taken care of for it. I know that some of you may not be able to take advantage of what the Magical Gatherings have to offer since you need at least 8 people to qualify. I can book the rooms at any hotel on property and link them all to be a part of the gathering. With the gatherings, you can have people staying at each one of the hotels and it still qualifies. Also, if there are going to be a lot of you staying at one hotel, (at least 10 rooms) I can get a group discount.

Here are some of the things you can do with the magical gatherings. Please keep in mind that you can design your own gathering also. Like I said, I will do all of the work for you. Also, if you do book a pkg with me I will also give you free itinerary help with booking your priority seatings, etc. (Cinderella's Castle)
The “International Storybook Dinner” at Epcot. A dinner featuring international cuisine, storytelling and entertainment ends with a special VIP viewing of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.” .” Ages 10 and older, $59.99; ages 3-9, $19.99.

The “Good Morning Gathering” breakfast at Magic Kingdom. Guests meet favorite Disney characters -- with special one-on-one time with Mickey Mouse -- and experience magical surprises to start their day. Ages 10 and older, $24.99; ages 3-9, $11.99.

The “Safari Celebration Dinner” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests enjoy an end-of-day safari followed by a dinner reception at the rustic Tusker House in the Africa section of the park, complete with live entertainment, Disney character appearances and ‘up close’ animal experiences. Ages 10 and older, $59.99; ages 3-9, $19.99.

The “Magical Fireworks Voyage.” An evening cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon, where guests enjoy entertainment surprises as Disney characters make special appearances and fireworks explode over Cinderella Castle during the new “Wishes” fireworks spectacular, created to bring to life the Magical Gatherings theme of spending time together. (Available seasonally.)
Ages 10 and older, $29.99; ages 3-9, $14.99.

Here is a sample of some of the more private affairs that I can arrange for you also.
Magic Kingdom Park - Host an eerily elegant affair in the Haunted Mansion, or a black-tie banquet in the grand setting of Cinderella Castle
Epcot - Dine around the 11 nations of World Showcase, followed by a private island dessert party viewing of IllumiNations
Disney-MGM Studios - Drop into The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror" and end the evening with a VIP viewing of the entertainment spectacular Fantasmic!
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park - Go on an early morning breakfast safari across the
African savannah, then go wild at Festival of the Lion King
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Enjoy reserved seating at the mesmerizing Cirque Du Soleil® La Nouba™, or host an exclusive club-hopping party of nighttime fun on Pleasure Island

Perhaps we would want to start a new thread on the Dec. Meet if there is indeed going to be one. Who knows, perhaps I will have to make it a point of getting there. :animwink:

Pam

wannabeBelle

Can everyone here say WOW!!!! What a mixture of things to do. The eating around World Showcase sounds amazing!!!! Anyhow as far as dates I have already commited to being in Disney on December 5th at a bare minimum as I am doing a Meet with my friends from the Off Kilter Boards then. Any who wish to come to that are certainly more than welcome. We may do a lunch or dinner within World Showcase and then we plan to spend the entire day listening to the unusual music style of Off Kilter at their stage area in the Canada Pavilion!!!! So as of now my trip dates look like they are going to be December 4th -10th. I would prefer the Port Oreleans Riverside as I love that resort, it is a good price for most people and Boatwright's for breakfast is amazing!!! Id love to meet more of the wonderful people on this board so let me know if you are interested!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

cherrynegra said:
I'm planning on December 3rd to the 10th. Haven't booked a room yet, so maybe I'll wait to see if this meet pans out.
Hey Cherry, Definitely dont wait on that!!!! Maybe wait for a discount code from Pam, but that is about it!!! I am definitely going to be in Disney around the same dates as you. Here is to hoping that a Meet happens then!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Pleae keep in mind that if you want to do a Grand Gathering, I have to book the room/pkg for each person attending. I will figure out how to get the orlando people in if they are not booking a room.

Pam

TiggerBW

tigsmom said:
I still say you should have jumped the fence. We could have walked you down the hill in a group & they would never have known. :lol:

Yes, but I"m so afriad of getting in trouble! :D

disnyfan89

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Magic Kingdom Park - Host an eerily elegant affair in the Haunted Mansion

could you give some more info on that??

I think that if we do a meet in December we should do it the weekend of the 4 and 5

Nicole

wannabeBelle said:
Hey there all, I spoke to Pam from Kingdom Konsultant this morning. We were discussing the possibility of a Meet in December. She reminded me that if we want to book through her and we can all agree on one hotel, she would be able to get us a group discount for 10 rooms or more. If we can't all agree on one hotel, all is not lost. As there would be more than 8 of us, she can book us as a Grand Gathering which would give us access to some items that are specifically for Grand Gatherings only, such as the Sunset Safari ride and dinner event, or the special Character breakfast at Tony's Town Square in the Magic Kingdom. Anyone interested in this?? Also lets start talking about a date for the Meet. Would anyone be interested in a dessert party or something to that effect again?? Let's hear your opinions!!! Belle

I'm all for a December meet - especially if it's between the 6th and the 11th! I already have reservations for the Caribbean Beach but would be willing to cancel them and rebook through Pam if the deal is as good (or better!)

cherrynegra

Perhaps we should start a new thread entitled "December 2004 Meet" and see how many people would like to attend. That way we'll have some sort of head count in order to plan activities or book rooms.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
disnyfan89 said:
could you give some more info on that??

I think that if we do a meet in December we should do it the weekend of the 4 and 5

It would be similar to the Haunted Mansion pkgs that are available around Halloween . Dinner at the Haunted Mansion. We could pay to have characters come to any of the meets also.

Pam

KevinPage

Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
Perhaps we should start a new thread entitled "December 2004 Meet" and see how many people would like to attend. That way we'll have some sort of head count in order to plan activities or book rooms.

Didn't I already do this? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom