The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

I really wish I could have gone, I bet y'all had an awesome time! I could have gone since I live so close but by the time I found out it was kind of late I jope to be at the next meet. Do you all have an exact date for that?? I heard it's sometime in December....I like your blue hair!!!

tigsmom

Hey guys! :wave: We finally made it home. We had a great time meeting up with everyone. Rob, you keep saying that you don't like kids, but you attract them like flies to honey. :lol:
I have to thank you for posing with my little one, meeting you was her main objective. I'll have my pictures up as soon as I can get them downloaded & in my photo album.

:wave:

disnyfan89 said:
Great photos :sohappy: (but I could not get a single good one at thr MK) And thankyou for the coment on my hair :wave: :D
*tugs on your hair*, :LOL:

Your welcome, do they have an official day on when the next meet will be, because I am going in December, hopefully it will be around the time I go....
:wave:

KevinPage

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
It took some arm twisting. :lol:
Meeting him was her main objective for attending the meet. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness you put a :rolleyes: in there. I initially was worried about her sanity and the cost of pyscotherapy bills. And I'm not being :rolleyes:

:p

tigsmom

KevinPage said:
Thank goodness you put a :rolleyes: in there. I initially was worried about her sanity and the cost of pyscotherapy bills. And I'm not being :rolleyes:

:p

She loves when he posts his pictures and when I said we were going the first words out of her mouth were "will Rob be there?"

I'm starting to worry about the type of guys she will be bringing home in a few years. :cry:

The Mom

Premium Member
disnyfan89 said:
Great photos :sohappy: (but I could not get a single good one at thr MK) And thankyou for the coment on my hair :wave: :D

And a special thank-you to you for introducing Chipper to catfish. He's at that age where he has an extremely limited menu, so I'm always grateful to add another item to it. :wave:

BTW, I'm calling the elusive Chipper over for the group photo, which is why I'm in such a strange pose. As I recall, he was engaged in a light saber vs magic wand vs katana battle with tigsmom's daughter and Donick's nephews on the grass behind (or in front) of us. The kids were having a great time; there was a CM to keep outsiders out, but that also kept the kids in. There was plenty of room away from the "adults" for the children to run around without disturbing anyone.

tigsmom

BwanaBob said:
What the?!....

...Why is it, in most of the pics, you only see my backside???!!

Who was taking those shots?!

I've got a good one of you. As soon as my Premium membership comes thru (with the added photo space) I'll add it. Thanks again for all the hard work you guys did. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom