The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

MKCP 1985

BwanaBob said:
Easy now!... You know as well as I do that not EVERYONE agrees with the results! :D

...BTW, Good Morning, all.

:snore:

Morning, Bob? I guess it's morning somewhere - Australia, maybe? You must have had a REALLY good time! :eek:

BwanaBob

speck76 said:
Just getting up now...the day is almost completly disintappeared :lookaroun
OMG!!

I just now caught that! :lol:

I'm having a really bad start...er...end of the day.

(I feel like Rob! :eek: )

speck76

BwanaBob said:
OMG!!

I just now caught that! :lol:

I'm having a really bad start...er...end of the day.

(I feel like Rob! :eek: )

You had a busy weekend...I will let it go this time. :D Thanks again to you and KevinPage for the coordination of the events.

BwanaBob

speck76 said:
You had a busy weekend...I will let it go this time. :D Thanks again to you and KevinPage for the coordination of the events.
No prob.

Very nice turnout!...wouldn't you agree?

Funny... when I logged-in, I noticed my rep-points are climbing! :veryconfu

(must be my dessert selections!)

The Mom

Premium Member
Yes, many thanks to Kevin and BwanaBob! Now they're both qualified to be cat wranglers; nothing like trying to keep a group of 12-30 people ranging in ages from 6 months to 50+ years all moving along together. :lol:

BTW, both of you guys will have your hands full with your beautiful daughters in 10-15 years. :wave: (Especially since they seem to find Rob irresistible. :eek: )

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
Keep me up dated on the December Meet. Right now it looks like I will be down there from December 4th on till at least December 8th or so. December 5th we are doing another Meet for my Off Kilter Shrine board as well!!! I guess the idea just caught on!!!! Belle
December Meet? Is there one planned? I'll be there (maybe too late) on the 11th.

BwanaBob

The Mom said:
BTW, both of you guys will have your hands full with your beautiful daughters in 10-15 years. :wave: (Especially since they seem to find Rob irresistible. :eek: )
Yes...
I know!

You know, the guy does one little favor for me on Memorial Day...
...and the kids are brainwashed for life.

I'm telling them now what NOT to look for in a boyfriend.

(ex-CM's with car fetishes)

disnyfan89

BwanaBob said:
Yes...
I know!

You know, the guy does one little favor for me on Memorial Day...
...and the kids are brainwashed for life.

I'm telling them now what NOT to look for in a boyfriend.

(ex-CM's with car fetishes)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hammer:

diddy_mouse

looks like y'all had so much fun! that is so something i'd like to do...too bad i could never keep track of a group that large on a WDW trip. great pictures too! :D

imagineer99

Missed you by 3 days...

however, I did purchase a meet shirt (which I will be wearing around the parks). Say hi if you notice...:wave:

Glad everyone had fun!

KevinPage

Original Poster
The Mom said:
Yes, many thanks to Kevin and BwanaBob! Now they're both qualified to be cat wranglers;BTW, both of you guys will have your hands full with your beautiful daughters in 10-15 years. :wave: (Especially since they seem to find Rob irresistible. :eek: )

I'm surprised Ava didn't initiate her :hurl: reflex at his very sight :p

Next meet we'll have more "pizzaz" to it. Need to push the envelope and put on a bigger show (doesn't hurt that more people will know each other as the Meets go on).

Nicole

Okay, for all of you who didn't make it to this meet, you missed out!! Thanks SO much to Kevin and BwanaBob for their hard work! The dessert party was definitely a high point of my year - it was such fun to be a VIP and be the ones that all the other Epcot guests envied! Next time lets make sure to have shirts that are not only cool but COOL so that people will be willing to wear them!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom