The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

tigsmom

The Mom said:
BTW, I'm calling the elusive Chipper over for the group photo, which is why I'm in such a strange pose. As I recall, he was engaged in a light saber vs magic wand vs katana battle with tigsmom's daughter and Donick's nephews on the grass behind (or in front) of us. The kids were having a great time; there was a CM to keep outsiders out, but that also kept the kids in. There was plenty of room away from the "adults" for the children to run around without disturbing anyone.

They were playing a game called "Everyman for Himself"... they had as good a time as we "adults" did. By the way, Emily says "hi" to Chipper. :wave:

dzne4eva

Aw, fun times all around. Precious kids - it's good to introduce them to the proper obsessions at an early age. I hope I can make a meet in the future.

figmentmom

disnyfan89 said:
And thankyou for the coment on my hair :wave: :D

That color suits you, for sure! :kiss:

Great pictures, everybody! I loved meeting all of you!

And Mad, say hi to Emily the Irrepressible for me! :wave:

SewIn2Disney

Bwana Bob, in your photo album you have 4 pictures of what I think is Innoventions. Could you explain what they are? They look very interesting!

BTW, looks like you all had a great time! I love the pictures, esp being able to put names with faces now.

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
Now THAT is the BEST picture of my left ear that I have ever seen!!! :lol:

And he-who-will-not-have-his-picture-shown is actually quite a cutie, folks!

Guess I should have cropped it first. :hammer:

I have one of the "three moms", but it came out a little blurry...my DH isn't used to the digital camera yet. You are in a few of the ones I can't post (because of you know who); and I'll agree with you...he is a cutie and he has a great sense of humor.

DivineMadness7

Aww, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

I actually made it on property late sunday afternoon, just missed you guys!

Hopefully I'll be back this December and again in March...if all goes according to plan.... :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom