The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

JBSLJames

Looks like good times and Brad, you somehow look familiar to me. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something. . .this is gonna bother me all day.

tigsmom

TnkrBelPixiDust said:

Nice Pic Tigsmom!!! Rob as always with a drink ;) Lol :lol:

And we had no alcohol at our gathering. The guys had to go over to the Rose & Crown for their refreshments. :lol:

It was a great time & it was so nice to meet the people I "talk" to daily. :wave:

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
Psst...Mad...maybe he's wanted in 49 states or something...

Funny you should say that because my DH said the reason he won't put his pic up is because he is wanted by the police back home. :lol: :lookaroun

And he looks like butter would melt in his mouth.

Maybe he doesn't want to inundated with attention from the ladies. :rolleyes:

barnum42

KevinPage said:
Why all the up "tightedness" about your pic? Next time you should wear that bird mask the whole time :p
Speck is the WDWMagic International Man of Mystery, Yeah Baby Yea!

To publish his image would result in the loss of this most valued title. Not to mention various law suits from New Line Cinema. :D

figmentmom

barnum42 said:
Speck is the WDWMagic International Man of Mystery, Yeah Baby Yea!

To publish his image would result in the loss of this most valued title. Not to mention various law suits from New Line Cinema. :D

Well, that explains it, then. :lol:

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, I spoke to Pam from Kingdom Konsultant this morning. We were discussing the possibility of a Meet in December. She reminded me that if we want to book through her and we can all agree on one hotel, she would be able to get us a group discount for 10 rooms or more. If we can't all agree on one hotel, all is not lost. As there would be more than 8 of us, she can book us as a Grand Gathering which would give us access to some items that are specifically for Grand Gatherings only, such as the Sunset Safari ride and dinner event, or the special Character breakfast at Tony's Town Square in the Magic Kingdom. Anyone interested in this?? Also lets start talking about a date for the Meet. Would anyone be interested in a dessert party or something to that effect again?? Let's hear your opinions!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

I am all for that. Let me know a date. I'd work best for me if it was the week before Christmas because of my college schedule. I hope I can make it to this one and not miss the meet by one week....AGAIN! As far as a resort, I'd rather stay in a moderate or deluxe one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom