The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

mcstensrud

We will be there Oct 3rd to the 12th,
MNSSHP on the 5th for the first time.
Any ideas for homemade costumes or pics of some?For adults, but kids at heart!
Thanks in advance
:sohappy:

DVC since 1999
AP Holder
Shareholder

Upvote 0

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I thought I`d chip in since it`s alll really happening now and not a dream (booked and confirmed)

Arrive September 29th for 4 nights with friends
October 1st - EPCOT. Of course!
October 3rd - move to Caribbean Beach for 10 nights
MNSSHP October 5th :D

Upvote 0

PanfanAL

October 6 -13. Not doing MNSSHP this trip, because we will have an infant and my DS who is almost 2(They go to sleep early),in our group of 18. But we have several who have never experienced the magic, so it is going to be a great trip.

Upvote 0

csm7030

Group of 18.... That must be tough to coordinate. We have 9 and it has been difficult. We will be at Pop Century from 10/30 to 11/3 after a brief stay off property at the Nick Hotel.

Upvote 0

JohnGry

Our family of four will be lucky enough to go for the fourth year in a row in October, great weather and good crowds. Unfortunetley, probably our last visit for a while...child now in high school and involved in sports. We have always looked for new experiences and every year we have stayed at different resorts.

This year we are at the Wilderness Lodge from Oct. 22 through 29th. Hoping for good weather and nice crowds.

Food and Wine festival is great.

Upvote 0

Teenchy

Would love to add my name and dates.....BUT...I'm still waiting for the darn details for the Wine & Food Festival!!!!!!!

Ok were only 13 days from Disney accepting reservations but we have no details yet from Disney on what we can reserve on Aug 6th! :brick:

Thanks for letting me vent!:hammer:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Would love to add my name and dates.....BUT...I'm still waiting for the darn details for the Wine & Food Festival!!!!!!!

Ok were only 13 days from Disney accepting reservations but we have no details yet from Disney on what we can reserve on Aug 6th! :brick:

Thanks for letting me vent!:hammer:

I'm looking forward to being about to book our Food and Wine events!

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
With October quickly approaching (74 days and counting for me :sohappy: ) I thought we might play a little game of Top Three!

For those of you that have been in October before, give me your TOP THREE REASONS THAT I LOVE TO GO TO WDW IN OCTOBER!

I thought this would be fun to see everyone's favorite things, plus it would help those who have not been in October yet.

As far as my Top Three: (drum roll please)
3. Slightly less crowds than in the summer.
2. Cooler weather than in the summer (but still warm enough to swim)
1. MNSSHP!!!

What about everyone else?

Upvote 0

llrain

we will happily be at wdw for our 3rd food and wine festival celebration.
We absolutely love going at this time.

Wilderness Lodge Villas ( our DVC home resort)
Sept 29th --> October 6th
MNSSHP 09-30

Upvote 0

theflame

Me Too, Me Too!!!!!!!!

My Grand Gathering will be from Oct. 5th-Oct.13th. It consists of myself, DH, DD12, DS7, my mom and dad, and my sister, BIL and their WONDERFUL BABY, Gracie Maude!:kiss:

My kids will celebrate 13th and 8th b-days there:D ! ANY IDEAS????:veryconfu I would love to make it special, as if being at WDW won't be special enough?!?

We will be camping at FW in 2 campsites-hopefully loop 100 or 200!:shrug:

I have reservations for MNSSHP on 10/11 and we are SOOOOOOOO very excited!:sohappy:

This is our first October trip and we don't know what to expect!?! We normally go to WDW in January and are looking forward to hopefully being a little warmer in the parks and the pool!:eek:

Glad I found this thread, thank you Buzz!:wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyBuffinDE

Oct 4-7 at Wilderness Lodge

It will only be my husband and me. We are leaving the kids at home. It is our 5 year aniv.
I don't know much about MNSSHP. Can someone fill me in? I asked my husband if he wanted to do it and he asked me what it was. So if you guys can help that would be great. I really can't wait to go. I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old. We need a vacation.

Upvote 0

CMSomeday

My wife, 4 yo daughter and I are going Oct 11-21st and staying in Formosa Gardens (off-site). We are going to MNSSHP on 10/16. My daughter is looking forward to it because she goes to BB Boutique ahead of the party. She cannot decide if she wants to be a princess or Elizabeth from POTC.

This will be our 4th trip in October...we love it then.

See you guys at Hallowishes!! I hope everyone has a GREAT time.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom