The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

sksowell

Old Key West Oct 20-27th (we are taking some extended family and staying in a Grand Villa - has anyone else stayed in one before? If so how are they?)

MNSSHP Oct. 23rd

Upvote 0

New2WDW

We are going to MNSSHP on 9/30! Family consists of 4 (2 adult, a children) don't know about costumes yet. We will be at ASMovies.

There is another party on 10/5 that you did not list!!

Upvote 0

dragonfox98

Oh, oh...I am so glad you started this thread!!

We are going from October 19th through the 28th, but will actually be in the parks the 20th through the 17th. We are also staying off property - I rented a house from a great guy last year and we are doing the same thing this year. Great price with my own, heated pool - YEAH!

We are attending MNSSHP on the 23rd. The entire family (four of us) is dressing as characters from Peter Pan. My DS will be Peter, DD will be Wendy, DH is Captain Hook and I will be a red-headed Tinkerbell (unless someone knows of a blonde wig with a bun! LOL). I have to lose a little weight so I don't look like an overweight Tinkerbell, but I still have 120 days to work on it.

If you are visiting the same time we are, please let me know - I think it would be neat just to say hello. Also, if you are a cast member, feel free to PM me closer to the date as to where you will be stationed and we will drop by to say hello and pick on you (not)!

Thanks again for starting the thread - now I'm gonna have to subscribe!

Upvote 0

Eyorefan

We'll be there for EPCOT's 25th Sept. 29 - Oct. 2 and we are going to MNSSHP Sept. 30. This is our first time to go this time of year, and I honestly never thought that I would get to go to MNSSHP so I really excited!

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

We have 13 going on our trip starting October 30 and we check out on November 9th. We are staying at the CBR. We are also going to MMNSSHP on Halloween. Cannot wait!!!!! So far one of my sons is going to be a pirate, one of the other two remaining sons is going to be Buzz and the 18 month old I don't know yet. Of my three nieces one is going to be a pirate and the other one is going to be Minnie Mouse. The third niece don't know yet. I myself am going to be Alice in Wonderland. Everyone else is still deciding. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

AndreainNY

We are going from October 1st (arrive late that day) through October 8 (leaving late that day) and staying at POFQ. Right now it is me, dh, dd's (4 and 2), ds (14), my Mom (we will be celebrating her 81st birthday on October 7th - if you see us - stop to wish her a happy one - she will LOVE it!!!), my in-laws, and potentially even our babysitters!!! Should be a rockin time at WDW!

We don't know about MNSSHP yet - still deciding, but if we go, it will be on the 4th.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
WOW!!! I can already feel the excitement in the air and October is over 3 months away!!! It is so much fun to hear from everyone else and to exchange info. Keep it up!!!

Dragonfox98, the rental home works really well for us also. 4 bedroom/4bath house, heated swimming pool, garage, etc. split between 2 families will cost us less than $500.00 for 9 days. Can't beat that! We rented from the same lady last year and she too was very nice and accommodating.

AndreainNY, sounds like you have got a great group coming with you! Be sure to let the Disney cast members know about your mom's b-day. They will take great care of her! Don't pass up the MNSSHP, you and the kids will have a great time!!!

Jayhawkie, sounds like you have a big group with you also. How many will be in your party?

Eyorefan: You will LOVE October, it is our favorite time!!!!!

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

Buzz,
We have a total of 13 going. My husband,I and our three kids who are 9,4 and 18 months. The 18 month old will be celebrating his 2nd birthday at the MK. We are going to have dinner at Chef Mickeys the day before with cake and presents. My parents are going and my sister her husband and their two girls who are 3 and 7 months. My mother-in-law and my niece are going too. My niece is 19. My father-in-law passed away 2 years ago from a masssive heart attack so this will be an emotional trip for all of us. Luckily, there is lots of help with the little ones. We are all on the countdown. Our trip actually starts on the 26th of October we are going to Memphis first to see Graceland. Then we are going to St. augustine for two days. We are driving of course so should be fun with the kids.. I can already hear it "Are we there yet?" :hammer:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Buzz,
We have a total of 13 going. My husband,I and our three kids who are 9,4 and 18 months. The 18 month old will be celebrating his 2nd birthday at the MK. We are going to have dinner at Chef Mickeys the day before with cake and presents. My parents are going and my sister her husband and their two girls who are 3 and 7 months. My mother-in-law and my niece are going too. My niece is 19. My father-in-law passed away 2 years ago from a masssive heart attack so this will be an emotional trip for all of us. Luckily, there is lots of help with the little ones. We are all on the countdown. Our trip actually starts on the 26th of October we are going to Memphis first to see Graceland. Then we are going to St. augustine for two days. We are driving of course so should be fun with the kids.. I can already hear it "Are we there yet?" :hammer:

Sound like a great trip! I hate to hear about your father-in-law.

I was born and raised in Memphis, lived there for 25 years and never went to Graceland. Drove by it multiple times, but never went in.:lol:

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

I'll be at POR with three friends from Oct. 22-28, but we're actually starting the trip at Universal from Oct. 19-21 (parks, HHN, BMG). I'm not sure if we'll be doing MNSSHP; we still have to decide.

This is the "adults-only" trip. :D I actually leave early Saturday for the trip with my son. Still, I'm excited about October! It's a fantastic time of year to visit WDW.

Upvote 0

littlered

we will be there Oct 21st-27th. My DH and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and my sister and her husband will be celebrating their honeymoon. (they were married last month)

We will be staying at Saratoga Springs, we are wait listed for Wilderness Lodge. It will be our first DVC trip.

I talked to DH last night about MNSSHP, but we have not made definate plans for that yet. No clue on what costumes we would wear.

I can't wait!!

Upvote 0

timon71

October.....HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

My wife and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary @ WDW. We are staying @ the Poly and leaving our two children at home this time. We were married at Sunset Pointe and wanted to spend our anniversary at the hotel we got married at. Our anniversary is the 29th and we will be at the world the 23rd-30th.
Everyone going during F & W Festival needs to make sure they sample something from EVERY booth. It is the BEST festival in the world.

The Angoffs
Sunset Pointe Wedding 10-29-02

Upvote 0

honeymooner05

I'm so excited you did this thread!!! I've been waiting until my countdown is under 100 days before i post on one of "how long" threads!!

We'll be down there October 17-23. All 11 of us will be staying at the Beach Club Villas. It's me, my husband, our then 16 month old son, my parents, 2 sisters, uncle, aunt and their two daughters who will be 7 and 4. I'm so excited!!! We're going to MNNSHP for the first time on the 21st. I'm trying to get everyone to dress up together but I doubt my dad and uncle will. But the rest of us are and I'm trying to come up with cool ideas other then the norm. My parents will celebrate their 31st anniversary and my aunt and uncle will celebrate their 12th anniversary while we're there. I'm so excited! I know which parks we're going to on each day already!!! I"m such a disney dork!

Upvote 0

imamouse

Hi Buzz,

Thanks for starting this thread and for your kind words. It was my pleasure to meet you as well.

I won't be down for Oct this year, but put me down for MNSSHP on Sept 14. I'll be staying at SSR Sept 14 - 17 this year.

Perhaps as time goes by and you see which night(s) the most people are attending the party, you can try another meet at the HM?

Thanks,
Imamouse

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom