The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

maddiesmommy

We will be taking our 3rd trip to the World this year 10/16-10/23. First trip November 2006 at WL, 2nd trip Feb. 2007 at AKL and this trip not sure if we will stay at AKL, WL or POFQ. Also planning on attending our first MNSSHP with our DD (4). She dressed up everyday during our last trips !! Actually just booked airfare last night, great deal from Atlantic City to Orlando $500.00 for the three of us !!

Me (35):) DH (36):king: DD (4):ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

sissa216

:sohappy:
We will be there the 13th to the 20th.
Staying at FW.
There will be 12 of us:
Myself, my husband, my parents, 7 brothers and sisters, and my aunt.
MNSSHP for us the the 18th.
ALMOST to the 100 day point!!

Oh, and I see a lot of grand gatherings on here too!! Anyone else doing Tony's Good Morning Gathering? We'll be there on the 17th.

Upvote 0

imamouse

My family and I are going the 21st to the 31st. It's going to be my 27th birthday trip and my husbands early 30th... His birthday is on Thanksgiving this year and I don't like waiting in airports. We are going to be staying at SSR in a two bedroom this time YAY!!! I plan on getting my kids and MIL tickets to MNSSHP but not sure what day yet. For DH I am getting him the King package at the Driving Experience since he really wants to show off how fast he can't drive :ROFLOL: I plan on doing what I do every birthday trip and spend DH money on goodies. A little sad SSE won't be open, its my DD and DH tradition to ride it together first thing. See you all there!:sohappy:

Your husband is going to LOVE the Kings experience at RPDE. I gave my hubby the Kings experience for his b-day 2 years ago and it took days to wipe the smile off his face. BTW - his top lap speed was 140 mph. VROOM!

Upvote 0

UKHelen

Myself and my then husband (!) will be there for the last 10 days of our honeymoon. Staying at Wilderness Lodge from 25th Oct to 4th Nov and will be at MNSSHP on 30th Oct. :wave: Am hoping to dress up but not decided as yet............

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Sorry, that it has taken a while to update. If I have missed anyone or have the wrong info on Post #!, just PM and let me know. October will be here before we know it!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0
My family will be there 6 - 13, staying at Coronado Springs. We will be going to MNSSHP on the 11th so far just the kids will be dressing up. This will be our first MNSSHP so were very excited!!

Upvote 0

minnie2000

We are staying at the Polynesian from Oct 25 to Nov 4. It will be me, DH and our 2 DDs. Younger DD will celebrate her 7th birthday on the 30th.

Haven't decided yet about going to MNSSHP.

Upvote 0

csm7030

My wife and I always go in October or November or both for the Food and Wine Fest. This year we are having our first Grand Gathering with her parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece, and 2 nephews. We are staying at some other place (Nick Hotel) for the first 3 nights and going to some other place (Universial Studios and Islands of Adventure). Then we are going to Pop Century from 10/30 to 11/3!!! We already have MNSSHP tickets for 10/31!!! We can't wait.

Upvote 0

mouskemommy

Wow!! October is quite a popular month to visit Disney this year, huh? We will be taking a short trip to the land of magic from October 18th to the 21st. We live in Florida and just spent quite a few days there for DS's 2nd birthday this past December, so we decided to only take a brief trip this year. We are planning on attending the MNSSHP on the 18th - this will be our first, and we are really excited. I'm hoping that we will all dress up, but we'll see...

I have made a countdown calendar for the kids, and they are so excited about pulling a Mickey off each day and then counting to see how many days are left before our magical journey begins! :)

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
So far Oct 11th MNSSHP is the most popular.

Also, there are a lot of people attending their first MNSSHP. When you attend your first one, you'll be hooked!!! It is well worth the money and you will enjoy yourself totally!!!

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We'll be there 9/24-10/2. We'll be at the 9/30 MNSSHP, along with the meet on 10/1 at epcot and the desert function that night. Staying at Pop Centruy.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
....and if anybody decides to get a Meet-n-Greet together, let me know and I will post it on the first page, (let me know the date, time, and place). It doesn't have to be a MNSSHP meet-n-greet, it can be any October gathering.

Upvote 0

seabee1

I am so excited! We are going Oct. 6-15. We are staying at FW for the first time with our RV. We usually stay at SOG so this is exciting for us. We are traveling with another family for their FIRST EVER visit to the World. This is our 5th. We can't wait to show our friends around. My girls can't stop telling their kids about everything they are going to do. There will be 4 adults, 4 kids total. We are going for our DD's 6th birthday. We went for our other DD's 8th birthday this past Dec. We had a blast and can't wait to experience all FW has to offer! Any suggestions are definately welcomed.:wave:

Upvote 0

a2grafix

October trip Oct. 20-26

Hey there Buzz! Thanks for starting this thread. And it's really cool I can actually say that I will be down at Disney during the time you say! Woot!

My travel dates are Oct. 20 - 26 and I will be attending the not so scary Halloween party on Sunday, Oct. 21.

I'm offsite for two nights then Monday - Friday at the Shades of Green.

And, alas, since this is my vacation and I'm single, I'm doing Disney solo, my first trip to Lake Buena Vista in 14 years!

See you down there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom