The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

MomofKatie

DD9, DH, and I will be at WDW from 10/27 through 11/4, staying offsite. We are going to the 11/2 MNSSHP. I'm sure DD will dress up (as who or what, I have no idea)- DH and I will probably wear Halloween T's. We are excited about our trip- it will be our third time to visit during Oct/Nov. We love fall at WDW!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

minnie2000

Myself and my then husband (!) will be there for the last 10 days of our honeymoon. Staying at Wilderness Lodge from 25th Oct to 4th Nov and will be at MNSSHP on 30th Oct. :wave: Am hoping to dress up but not decided as yet............

We're going exactly the same dates as you! Where are you flying from? We might be on the same flights!

Upvote 0
DD9, DH, and I will be at WDW from 10/27 through 11/4, staying offsite. We are going to the 11/2 MNSSHP. I'm sure DD will dress up (as who or what, I have no idea)- DH and I will probably wear Halloween T's. We are excited about our trip- it will be our third time to visit during Oct/Nov. We love fall at WDW!!:sohappy:

We're from Charlotte, too, and going the exact same dates as you! We're doing MNSSHP on 10/30. This is basically the same trip we did 2 years ago. It's my favorite time of year to go.

Closing in on 100 days!

Upvote 0

L Fisher

Hello All!
I'm actually one of the people going with "Jayhawkie" ..I should say I'm the sister of "Jayhawkie"..I'd like to say I'm so excited to be going with my daughters both will be their first trip and it'll be such an emotional time for my husband and I because we love WDW so much we hope our daughters will enjoy it as well..My youngest will be 7mos and I know she won't remember it but at the time I know she'll enjoy all the parades, music, lights, etc..My littlest nephew loves "Mickey Mouse" and he'll be fun to watch when we get there..I ordered a cake thru Chef Mickey's since he'll be turning 2 when we're there and we're celebrating his birthday at CM also.. Anyways we're going to WDW from Oct 30th thru Nov 9th..Going to MNSSHP on Halloween..My oldest and youngest will both be Minnie Mouse..My husband wants to be a pirate and as for me I'm still deciding..
Can't wait to leave and start our vacation..It'll be a 100 days as of July 18th:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Toft1

Hi all
We are arriving on Oct 5th for 21 days and there are 29 of us coming over from England for my daughters wedding. (2 years to organise :hammer: ).

Upvote 0

jalpcm

We're from Charlotte, too, and going the exact same dates as you! We're doing MNSSHP on 10/30. This is basically the same trip we did 2 years ago. It's my favorite time of year to go.

Closing in on 100 days!

I'll be down there those dates too! Since you've been that time before, how are the crowds? I've never been in October. We usually go in the middle of May and crowds are usually pretty light.

Upvote 0
The crowds are much lighter than summer, but still somewhat busy. You will still need to use some fastpasses, for example. In October '05, it seems like Soarin' averaged 30-45 minutes for standby, but of course it was pretty new then. We went once in September, and could basically walk on to everything, but not as true for late October. The weather is cooler, though, so even for those times you have to wait a few minutes, it doesn't seem nearly as bad.

I can't wait to get to Epcot and work my way around the world sampling everything in the Food and Wine festival. To me, that and MNSSHP make it a no-brainer to go this time of year!

Upvote 0

tink74

Hi All,

My family of 4 will be there Oct. 29th - Nov. 1st. MNSSHP on the 30th. Not sure what we are going to dress up as but we are definately dressing up. We are staying at POP. Not sure the orders of the parks yet but we will definately be hitting them all. :)

Alison

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We (myself, wife and 3 daughters) will be arriving on 9/29 and checking out on 10/2. We will be at PORS and will be attending MNSSHP on 9/30 as well as the WDWMagic festivities at Epcot on 10/1 including the desert buffet.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey all!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I should have it updated by this morning. October is less than 3 months away!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

SweetPea

DD(4), DS(23 months & 1st trip), DH and I will be at POR from October 13-20. We're also brining along one set of grandparents and my sister. Attending MNSSHP on October 16. Driving from SC.

Upvote 0

Woodenboy

My DD (3 1/2), DW and I will be there October 13-20. staying at the Contemporary Resort and attending our 1st MNSSHP on October 16th.

My DD had BBB ressie that morning so she will be going as whatever princess she chooses. My DW and I are trying to put together simple costumes that will keep us cool for the evening. We have ADR's at LTT for 5:30 that day as well.
Hope to see you there!

Upvote 0

Delly

Not Long to Go Now

Myself and my partner will be there from the 16th till 26th Oct and we can not wait.
Staying on International Drive this year due to our budget (this is because we are going to New York for 4 days first!!!)
We will be at MNSSHP on the 25th- our last nite and this will be our second time. We loved it so much last year we just had to go again. I love trick or treating!!!!!!

Upvote 0

momofnine

I must have missed this....count us in too!!
We'll be there October 13th through the 20th, going to MNSSHP on the 18th.
I'll be with sissa216 :D
Oh yeah, forgot to add: we have 12 in our group (so a real grand gathering!)

Upvote 0

bobjl527

Heading down October 21-28. Myself, my wfe, my brother, my sister-in-law and her daughter and daughters husband. We'll be staying at my brother's newly purchased timeshare at Vistana Villages. Not attending Mickey's Halloween Party, but going to Hollywood Horror Nights at Universal. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom