The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

pumpkin7

here we go then.

disneyworld 1988 ( my mom was 6 months pregnant in these photos... she doesn't look it!)
start with some tickets:
DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

pumpkin7

i'm sure we have more but i thought that was enough for now lol. i have ones from the noughties, but those are all my pre 99 ones.

EvilQueen-T

mk 1977

samandionteacupsmk1977.jpg

my sister and i on teacups mk 1977

samjoyceteresaandmemk1977.jpg

me, my little sister, step mom, and step aunt mk 1977. what cracks me up about this pic is that when we go to wdw now we (my sister and i go yearly together)...we wear the most comfy clothes, hair pulled up kind of thing. we'd never wear slacks, shirts tucked in etc...just not happening in the parks lol.

samchasingdownminimouse1977.jpg

my sister is the one with the bangs, red shirt and overalls looking toward camera. this was back before they lined up the characters and let you take your turn with them...for us it was mad dash to catch them, mob them, and still try to get a pic. 1977 mk.

dadandtmainstmk1977.jpg

left to right my dad, me, my step aunt, and the little head in the bottom right is my sister. main st. mk 1977. back when value season really did have fewer people.

EvilQueen-T

i laughed when i saw the pink castle pics because i remember how upset i was when i saw it in real life. from what my family is telling me i kind of acted like cinderella and all of disney magic were dead lol.

yankspy

I just went through your album - it was like reliving my childhood. Thanks for the link!!

No problem.

Love your pics! The one named 'old_101' is Comedian/Musician Denny Zavett in the Baton Rouge Lounge on the Empress Lily. Denny was a regular at Disney for over 18 years and played on the Lily for a number of years - here's mine of the Baton Rouge Lounge 1983:

picture.php

Yep. I remember Denny well.

Here are a few more.

scan0010.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom