The Negativity Thraed

GenerationX

Hey, I know this is an OT Chit Chat thread about a TV show some of you enjoy, but I just wanted to jump in to say how much the show blows. Oh, and by extension, you're all a bunch of freakin' idiots for watching it.

GenerationX

My last trip to WDW was completely and incontrovertibly ruined by the presence of Brazilian Tour Groups, strollers, FastPass, DVC, the Dining Plan, closed attractions, the weather, buses, bedbugs, mosquitoes, skywriters, rude CMs, helpful CMs, other guests, buildings, trees, grass, water, air, ...

DiPSU224

Disney is expensive. :fork: :fork: They better use that extra $1.00 for parking... for a 5th gate!!! :fork: :fork:

Miyuki did not give me her candy creation. NEVER. GOING. TO WDW. AGAIN! :mad:

My last trip to WDW was completely and incontrovertibly ruined by the presence of Brazilian Tour Groups, strollers, FastPass, DVC, the Dining Plan, closed attractions, the weather, buses, bedbugs, mosquitoes, skywriters, rude CMs, helpful CMs, other guests, buildings, trees, grass, water, air, ...

Genius.

Love this thread...oops, I mean I HATE this thread!! :fork: zOMG!!!1111

diddy_mouse

SSE was better the way it wuz even though I didn't ride it, and thought it was stupid, and hated epcot.

Yeah, i wrote epcot...not EPCOT for u fanbois...don't like it? Deal with it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom