The Negativity Thraed

GenerationX

I hate that no one has posted on this thread in 5 days
Holy thread bump! I don't know how or why you found this ancient thread and decided to bump it, but pox on you. You should have just started your own poorly spelled Negativity Thread, rather than needlessly revive this pointless discussion.

GenerationX said:
Holy thread bump! I don't know how or why you found this ancient thread and decided to bump it, but pox on you. You should have just started your own poorly spelled Negativity Thread, rather than needlessly revive this pointless discussion.
Jerk :rolleyes:

Disneybird

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I really, really hate the fact that I have laughed out loud so many times today, because of tasteless postings on this message board. (my husband's beginning to get suspicious)

imagineer boy

Well said! The search feature is there for a reason. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wilt Dasney

I hate it when old threads are bumped.

I hate it when people start new threads for questions that have already been asked.

I wish everyone would just stop posting forever. There's nothing left worth saying on this forum about anything.

disneyrcks

I hate it when people say... 'the search button is your friend"... I hate that I quoted that wrong....I should have searched for the proper term but I hate doing thread searches!!! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom