The Negativity Thraed

Wilt Dasney

This thread doesn't get enough action. These boards are really dead lately. I remember a few years ago there was negativity everywhere, all the time. Now :snore:

echovictor

I'm bumping this thread just because you people hate thread bumps.

I hate that I need a laugh so badly today in the deadend, worthless, POS job that I have that I would have to resort to this stupid month old thread to find humor.

njDizFan

I hate when Meg Croften makes her lackies call impressionable kids to start crazy rumors on my favorite disney forum.

Actually it's kind of fun.

NYwdwfan

I hate people that are either incapable of using the search function or too lazy to read a long thread that ask the same inane question two weeks after a 7 page thread already hashed out all the details. It's already been spelled out for you...just READ.

GenerationX

I hate sugar coated anything
Isn't the expression "sugar coated" already "sugar coated"? In which case, you've sugar coated your hatred for sugar coated things. Since you hate anything that's sugar coated, you must hate your own hate of sugar coated things. That's one impressive amount of hate you've got going there!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
Isn't the expression "sugar coated" already "sugar coated"? In which case, you've sugar coated your hatred for sugar coated things. Since you hate anything that's sugar coated, you must hate your own hate of sugar coated things. That's one impressive amount of hate you've got going there!

I hate that you called me out on my hatred.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom