The Negativity Thraed

rsoxguy

I hate it when people step on my toes as they squeeze past me when I'm sitting comfortably in the middle of the isle in a Disney attraction. Don't they understand that I deserve a better view of the show? Selfish jerks.

NYwdwfan

I hate it when people step on my toes as they squeeze past me when I'm sitting comfortably in the middle of the isle in a Disney attraction. Don't they understand that I deserve a better view of the show? Selfish jerks.

I hate when people sit in the middle of a row. Move down so I can sit there.

rsoxguy

I hate it when people try to take advantage of a seat cushion that I have meticulously warmed by asking me to move down an isle. Use the heat from your own, um, bottom, to get a seat comfortable, for Pete's sake!

NYwdwfan

I hate it when people try to take advantage of a seat cushion that I have meticulously warmed by asking me to move down an isle. Use the heat from your own, um, bottom, to get a seat comfortable, for Pete's sake!

I hate warm seats.

I also hate when the busses in the summer have sweat prints on the seats.

rsoxguy

I hate getting up from a bus seat, leaving a sweat print, and having Mr. or Mrs. tourist look at me as though I'm an unsanitary heathen. What, Mr./Mrs. tourist, you don't sweat "there"?

GenerationX

I hate that I logon each day and find new funny posts in this thread.

I hate that this thread is not exploring the vital resort mug issue.

I hate that people don't use anti-perspirant on their butts.

rsoxguy

I hate that I logon each day and find new funny posts in this thread.

I hate that this thread is not exploring the vital resort mug issue.

I hate that people don't use anti-perspirant on their butts.

I hate that people find humor in my emotionally driven rants that keep me from snapping in a way that would have my neighbors saying, "he was always a quite guy", on nationally televised news.

I hate that the resort mug issue diverts our attention away from the potential of a future zombie apocalypse. I mean, if they truly are flesh eating cannibals, won't WDW be filled with the stench of rotting fruits and vegetables? That's no fun on a vacation.

I hate that tushy anti-antiperspirant leaves a white stripe on underwear. It's OK for briefs, but colorful boxers are just ruined. It's not fair.

GenerationX

It's been almost two years now of complete forum bliss. Doesn't anybody hate anything anymore? I fear we've grown soft ... and I hate that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom