The Negativity Thraed

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
People who attempt to sponge free information off of me on the internet really rub my fur (body hair?) the wrong way.
:lol:

I hate it when people miss a perfectly good opportunity for "Let me Google that for you."

Nemo14

smiley-computer005.gif

rsoxguy

You know what really gets to me? People who use smileys from other sights, thereby spitting in the face of Steve for all of his careful planning on this sight. Oh, that and the Stitch ride.

(Go Sox my friend!! Next year, of course.)

Disneybird

Well, I hate people that can post smilies from other sites. And pictures, etc., etc......

And don't tell my mother I used the word hate. She will give me a time-out. And I really hate time-outs.

rsoxguy

I hate the fact that unkadug has never quoted me on his signature. Oh, that and people who walk around WDW eating ice cream cones. Can't you stand still for five minutes while ingesting your dairy frozen treats?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate the fact that unkadug has never quoted me on his signature. Oh, that and people who walk around WDW eating ice cream cones. Can't you stand still for five minutes while ingesting your dairy frozen treats?

I hate that you have yet to make a big enough fool of yourself to warrant being quoted. :wave:

imagineer boy

That does it, because of the immaturity I have witnessed in this thread, I have decided to permanently leave this thread for good. Until people can be respectful and respect other people's respectful opinions respectfully I will take no part in it. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom