• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Darkbeer1

Advertisement
My love of St. Louis is separate from my home (though I always feel at home in St. Louis). I live in LA County (in one of the nice parts).
West Adams?

Darkbeer1

Darkbeer1

And let me say to all the LA people. Yes, you have a major problem that needs to be addressed. And Anaheim is not perfect, but we have made some major steps that our fellow OC cities are looking at to replicate.

But there are still plenty of good parts in LA.

Heck, at least you don't need a poop map ;)

socalifornian

And let me say to all the LA people. Yes, you have a major problem that needs to be addressed. And Anaheim is not perfect, but we have made some major steps that our fellow OC cities are looking at to replicate.

But there are still plenty of good parts in LA.

Heck, at least you don't need a poop map ;)
Almost stepped in a pile of it just outside Philippe’s on Sunday. Luckily the smell made me cautious enough to see it before it was too late. My condolences for needing a map in Anaheim, that was a first time experience for me

Darkbeer1

Almost stepped in a pile of it just outside Philippe’s on Sunday. Luckily the smell made me cautious enough to see it before it was too late. My condolences for needing a map in Anaheim, that was a first time experience for me

Don't need a Poop Map in Anaheim, that is our friends up north in the Bay Area.

raven24

I was within walking distance from Philippe’s on Sunday. I wonder if we saw each other and didn’t know. ;)

Disney Irish Bruh

Tourist here.

Can you be mistaken for a gang member based on the clothing you wear? (i.e. primarily blue plaid shirt and blue jeans).
Are you throwing around gang signs too?
Are you part of the Plaid Crips?

All joking aside, blue plaid is not associated with any gang that I know of in California or in the US for that matter. So I think you're safe.

TROR

Anhone here familiar with the originals DCA layout concept art? I don’t remember much about it but I recall it having canals throughout the park. If anyone knows what I’m talking about, knows where to find it, or is in possession of it please share it as I’d love to study it again.
Looks like that same Twitter user just so happens to have exactly what I was looking for several months ago.

Top Bottom