The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

socalifornian

Day 34
61AC6B12-B6D8-4129-83AD-F4A1EBB6093A.jpeg

Rich T

socalifornian

I have a great hatred of Boston ever since 2013 when the Red Sox beat the Cardinals. After Boston beating LA in the last two big sporting events (World Series and the Super Bowl), if they beat my Blues I'm going to feel so personally attacked.
Haven’t been paying attention to hockey, wasn’t expecting Kings to be last in their division. Looking like the Angels will take it tonight

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I have a great hatred of Boston ever since 2013 when the Red Sox beat the Cardinals. After Boston beating LA in the last two big sporting events (World Series and the Super Bowl), if they beat my Blues I'm going to feel so personally attacked.
I was quoting the simpson "did you say booo or booo-urns" "I was saying booo-urns" joke

Darkbeer1

Left at the top of the 7th, Lisa was getting cold and has to work early AM. At home watching the 9th.

Saw a bit of the DLR Fireworks. At the corner of Katella and Haster, the Starbucks is now open in the Cambria's parking lot. The Habit looks like it will open this weekend in the same parking lot. The middle set of restaurants look like they need some more time.

truecoat

Left at the top of the 7th, Lisa was getting cold and has to work early AM. At home watching the 9th.

Saw a bit of the DLR Fireworks. At the corner of Katella and Haster, the Starbucks is now open in the Cambria's parking lot. The Habit looks like it will open this weekend in the same parking lot. The middle set of restaurants look like they need some more time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom