The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Too Many Hats

They have the better Small World (Yes, our facade is better, but their ride and music are better. I despise the character additions to ours.)

How dare you.

They have the better Tom Sawyer island. It is unfathomable to me that they are going to pave over the river and island for Cars.

This is true. MK's TSI feels so lived-in, and the river is gorgeous. It's a tragic loss for that park.

Bring back the PeopleMover!!!!

With Splash replaced, Country Bears re-themed, and the Rivers of America soon being bulldozed, PeopleMover is really the only thing left at MK that is truly special. Well, that and the spectacular, undeniable Carousel of Progress, of course.

We got stuck in the Carousel of Progress. On the app, I noticed that it went down several more times. If they can't maintain it, then it should just go. That's a lot of wasted space there.

How dare you.

Ok, I'm going to get heat for this: We liked TBA.

I actually love hearing that people like it, and I'm glad you liked it. I want Disney to build attractions that people enjoy, even if they're very far from all the things I enjoy about theme park attractions. For example, I'm glad Haunted Mansion Holiday is insanely popular, even if I strongly prefer the OG version.

That said... I will passionately argue online with anyone who tries to tell me "They can play!" is good dialogue 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom