The Mirror Has Arrived!!!

Slipknot

jeanylaser031 said:
:cool: it is so cool with the crown in the magic mirror but what is the crown has to do with the magic mirror please! help me for this confusing?

Just a guess but... Crowns and Castles go well together?

I am not trying to be mean/rude, so please don't think I was. Thank you.

tk421-sw

In terms of operating the video for it, it could just be a looping DVD, and have a didn't DVD for Wishes, I'll see whom I can tlak to to find out...:slurp:

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
TravisMT81 said:
I am still confused on the location of where you took this picture??

here's a pic from TerraServer with an arrow pointing to exactly where it was when these pics where taken.

aklodge

Very cool. Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like I double posted. the reason for this is that it said you can only post every 30sec., so i posted again. Sorry! wdwmagic or mods- please delete this post and not the one below. Sorry and thanks!

MicBat

They had it behind City Hall by last night. Now It's up on the castle. I hear it's pretty obtrusive... Not bad, but not exactly good. Cant wait to see pictures!!

DisKid

donsullivan said:
IMG_5537a.jpg

Now, I don't know the whole story behind it, but I have read it in quite a few different places...Is that "The ladder"???:D

WDWFREAK53

OH NO...it HAS returned!!!

(I heard there are some new attractions coming for the 50th anniversary of the ladder..)

1. Cinderladderbration
2. Lights, Motors, Ladders!
3. Lucky...the free roaming Ladder
4. Soarin' Over Ladders

SpenceMan01

WDWFREAK53 said:
This is the mirror from Snow White...it won't have a virus...it's probably run with an...Apple. :lookaroun

:lol: If that's the case, Disney overpaid!

I'm still confused about how it will change images though. I get that it's the turning sections kind of thing, but how will they fit all the castles? How many are there going to be again? 3 is do-able, but 4 or more creates a problem I think...

diddy_mouse

WDWFREAK53 said:
1. Cinderladderbration
2. Lights, Motors, Ladders!
3. Lucky...the free roaming Ladder
4. Soarin' Over Ladders

HAHAHAHAH! :lol: and don't forget the semi-popular Stitch's Great Escape Ladder

P.S. you're pictures ROCK, Don! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom