The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

CaptainMichael

Mike what cups do you need? You know how to reach me.

Babalonia, Yakoose, and Ernie/Claude. I've only seen those on ebay as a full set that were way out of my price range. Technically, I own the colonel one but the Post Office has yet to deliver it to me (which I'll be taking care of tomorrow), and I've drinknig out of the Kungaloosh one:cool:

The post office hasn't brought me my House of Wong check yet either:fork: or my Christmas Figment:fork:

chaggy102

Babalonia, Yakoose, and Ernie/Claude. I've only seen those on ebay as a full set that were way out of my price range. Technically, I own the colonel one but the Post Office has yet to deliver it to me (which I'll be taking care of tomorrow), and I've drinknig out of the Kungaloosh one:cool:

The post office hasn't brought me my House of Wong check yet either:fork: or my Christmas Figment:fork:

Ofcourse...I have an extra Kungaloosh one and somewhere I have an extra Colonel so ofcourse those would be the ones you'd have. I know how that works.

chaggy102

Very true...that old stuff was so cool...

On a side note...hard to believe that 4 months ago at this very moment me and what about 200 of my closest friends were all sitting down and waiting to get inside for the final time. that is so hard to believe, I'd do anything for 1937 again.

NMBC1993

Here here Cheggy....I remember standing in line for 3 hours waiting to get in for my last Kongaloosh. Since everyone was crammed in the lobby that I just made my way to an empty mask room only to sit in the quiet remembering the good times with my friends, and watching a very drunk man talking to the masks, who weren’t talking back:ROFLOL:

Lee

Adventurer
Is this true or just wishful thinking. WDW74 says some stuff has been removed already.
Appears to be true. '74 backed off that, I believe.
I heard from cast that the club was safe until October, and that nothing has been removed except for some of the beverage equipment.

WDW1974

I said that it is possible they haven't begun removing items yet. I jumped to that conclusion (that they had been removed) when I was told that items were going to both TDR and HKDL.

It's possible something have or none yet since the AC is being used for private convention events.

But if things have been sold to OLC (and that's how it would happen, they wouldn't be given ... not quite sure how it would work with HKDL with Disney minority owner) they'll go eventually.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Building is so unique, it'd be a waste to just demo it.
I doubt that will save AC given WDW's track record with unique buildings.

1290750870_ad67aefba0.jpg

WDW1974

No ... seeing that picture is kinda sad. Especially since I watched it getting built and like much of EPCOT Center was wowed by the scope and size of it.

A very expensive centrifuge simulator that tends to kill people occassionally and isn't very repeatable was an amazing waste of money to replace it with.

But Disney also may not demo the AC either ... but that doesn't mean it will be remotely recognizable in whatever new form it takes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom