The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

Master Gracey

Sad news everyone, Sugar Snapp just wrote to me to say that Blondie just found out that Bill, the regular at the club who the Adventurers would always razz for falling asleep, is possibly going to pass away this week. He is at Dr. Phillips hospital, and his wife Jean doesn't really have anyone down here. She needs all the support she can get. Sugar thinks that we all need to stick together and be there for them as only adventurers can! I'll add more info whenever I get it. Please pass the word on.

CaptainMichael

Sorry to hear about Bill. I think I know who you're talking about, but I'm not sure.

I'm looking for a good Adventurers Club shirt to wear around the parks when I go in a few weeks. I've looked at Zazzle and Cafe Press but haven't found a design I quite like yet. Any other places I could look? Any links to favorite designs? Anyone want to make one?

EpcotServo

Sorry to hear about Bill. I think I know who you're talking about, but I'm not sure.

I'm looking for a good Adventurers Club shirt to wear around the parks when I go in a few weeks. I've looked at Zazzle and Cafe Press but haven't found a design I quite like yet. Any other places I could look? Any links to favorite designs? Anyone want to make one?

Let me give it a shot!
:D

CaptainMichael

Let me give it a shot!
:D

Be my guest:)

Here's the one I just came up with on Zazzle which is very user friendly:

designallCAFHHMXR.jpg

designallCAW347PJ.jpg

chaggy102

Love the shirt...just don't wear it to Black Ship Sky...didn't think you were planning on wearing it there but just giving you that heads up.

CaptainMichael

Love the shirt...just don't wear it to Black Ship Sky...didn't think you were planning on wearing it there but just giving you that heads up.
I won't. I'm just gonna wear it around the parks and maybe Pleasure Island when I go.
You win! I had an awesome design but it's too thin and wiry to translate into a proper GIF image.
:brick:

Maybe someday I'll find a way...
:lol:

CaptainMichael

Lee

Adventurer
I'll be sitting out on the front steps Friday night in my "Save the Adventurer's Club" shirt (featuring the Col.).
I'm practicing my look of disappointment and misery.:(

I got this one:
288029935v6_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

CaptainMichael

I like yu one you posted and if it's notably cheaper, I'm there!! Where's it available??
Right now, it's private (just for me) on Zazzle. I figured if I made it public, Disney may have a problem with me profiting off of their logo (even if they've abandoned it).

When it was all said and done, I paid about $26. I could have put on a lesser quality shirt for cheaper.

I'll be sitting out on the front steps Friday night in my "Save the Adventurer's Club" shirt (featuring the Col.).
I'm practicing my look of disappointment and misery.:(

I got this one:
288029935v6_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg
Nice.
picture.php

I just can't get into a GIF well enough...not enough strength too it.
Want.:cool:

all those are fabulous. Where does one find one?? I need one before my free admission day, ie, my bday!!
Zazzle and Cafepress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom