The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

chaggy102

When you search under podcasts "a window to the magic videocast" will come up in the results. Click on subscribe and the video that starts downloading is the final hoopla.

Thank you Yoda...I was trying to get it from Youtube with noavail....but yet again you come through in the clutch...you're the best

AndrewRnR

Walked by the club tonight looked like there was a decent party going on inside.

Speaking of which... any reports from the Disney fan convention thing that rented it out a week or two ago?

Disney_Freak429

Well I watched it & tried my best not to tear up but I did anyways. What Yahoo group is the one that is setting up the event for next year because I don't want to join all of them just to find the right one?

All this talk of moving the club is insane. It appears their simply reaaranging deckchairs on the Titanic, um..errr. P.I., so they might as well not incur the expense of moving . That is, if they're doing to reopen at all. But several of the features are built into the existing building, most of which would be cost prohibitive to move.

GrannyJill2

Maybe move it to Animal Kingdom?

What are the strange odds that the Adventurer's Club will replace the Tiki Room in Adventureland?

That's what I'd be thinking.

I would be so excited to hear that the Adventurer's Club has been resurrected somewhere on the Disney property. I think it would be perfect in Animal Kingdom where there aren't as many entertainment choices.

Kungaloosh!:)

chaggy102

I would be so excited to hear that the Adventurer's Club has been resurrected somewhere on the Disney property. I think it would be perfect in Animal Kingdom where there aren't as many entertainment choices.

Kungaloosh!:)

There aren't many entertainment choices because the animals are real and have to catch some shuteye but they'd probably bring it to the AKL before AK.

ttalovebug

The AC is dead, folks.

The corpse ain't coming back.

I liked it too, but it's gone ... let it go.

Really, is that neccessary? You must be crazy if you think you are going to change anyone's mind on this issue. You don't have to read this thread. Let us try.

And hopefully.......we can prove you wrong.

Disney_Freak429

Oh don't worry in this case he will be proved wrong but I don't want to start a fight. If you don't like we are talking about & are hoping for don't visit this topic its that simple. There is no need to try & rain on our fun because it does no harm to you in any way for us to continue to enjoy topics like this. Oh & Kungaloosh! ;)

I absolutely loved the Timekeeper and Alien Encounter. But life went on. I now have little reason to endure the hassle that is transportation into the Magic Kingdon.

On the other hand, the Adventurers Club was the most unique, orginal, and interactive feature at any U.S. Disney park. I really can't fathom that a guest "doesn't get it". Those beating the "let it go drum" are simply trying to elevate themselves somehow by criticizing those of us who carry the torch. Hey, drumbeaters, you LET IT GO !!!!

Hope and the cause endure...........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom