The Huggle Party

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Balmy 14 degrees *huggle*
Have a safe trip *huggle* to figmentmom...as if you could find anyplace colder than here :eek: (at least the Mall of America will be warm :animwink: )

figmentmom

ClemsonTigger said:
Balmy 14 degrees *huggle*
Have a safe trip *huggle* to figmentmom...as if you could find anyplace colder than here :eek: (at least the Mall of America will be warm :animwink: )

Thanks! :wave: Sure hope I actually get there, though - the airline just cancelled my flight! :( (Operational issues, which Sara says could be just about anything at all...)

MerHearted

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
Thanks! :wave: Sure hope I actually get there, though - the airline just cancelled my flight! :( (Operational issues, which Sara says could be just about anything at all...)

Doh! *huggles* Are you getting another flight?

Erika

DMC-12 said:
we are supposed to get 8 inches of snow tonight. :( :cry:

Really? I hadn't heard that.
876.gif

I guess I should pay better attention.

Computer Magic

Erika said:
Really? I hadn't heard that.
876.gif

I guess I should pay better attention.

:eek:
Snow likely. Low near 20F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.
Periods of snow and windy. High 26F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Snow accumulating 2 to 4 inches. Heavier amounts in favored snowbelt locales

Well, at least I'll be home during it

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I got this from Skilling's weather page:

Friday:

Cold. Some mixed sunshine this morning. A few flurries possible. Clouds fill back in this afternoon. Some snow toward evening? Then steady snow develops, between 5 and 9 pm. Snow intensities increase Friday night. Accumulations of 4-6” possible by daybreak Saturday—lower totals south of Joliet and Will County.

Saturday:

Winter storm! Steady snow into a.m. tapers to flurries inland. Lake effect snow takes over, sporadically heavy Sat. aft./evening. Totals: 5-8”, heavier near lake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom