The Huggle Party

MKCP 1985

DMC-12 said:
Zac will win... Zac always wins. :lol: :lol: :p :animwink: ;)

Well, does he win when Speck selects the photos that gets included, and Speck has a photo entered? I'm not saying Speck would . . . - ooooh, look - churros!

tigsmom

I don't think speck picks the photos.. all entries are to be judged. If I'm not mistaken we do have some impartial judges.
And I don't think the rules say you can't vote for yourself.
*checks posted rules*
125.gif

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
I don't think speck picks the photos.. all entries are to be judged. If I'm not mistaken we do have some impartial judges.
And I don't think the rules say you can't vote for yourself.
*checks posted rules*
125.gif

Mmm. **munch, munch, munch** Yum, churros!

Where were we? Oh --right. I've never entered a digital media contest and don't know the rules. I'm sure it is all on the up and up. I just clicked the link and saw the Speckolator had posted the thread and edited the thread listing the entries, and was himself entered in the contest. **Not that there's anything wrong with it! :animwink: **

**Huggles to all participants - good luck! ** There's a lot of competition over there.

I do know that if you enter a wallpaper contest, then create a new username to vote for yourself, that you had better have a better imagineer friend than Jon to bail you out. You don't hang out around here for the better part of a year without learning that much!

speck76

I did not vote for myself, and I included everyone that entered......I actually had to ask Steve to increase the poll options to 20 (they were 15) since 20 people entered.

MKCP 1985

speck76 said:
I did not vote for myself, and I included everyone that entered......I actually had to ask Steve to increase the poll options to 20 (they were 15) since 20 people entered.

Well, it is a very well done poll, and you should have voted for yourself. It was a good photo. Good of you to let everybody play - a contradiction of the "has no heart" moniker currently adorning your username. :)

speck76

MKCP 1985 said:
Well, it is a very well done poll, and you should have voted for yourself. It was a good photo. Good of you to let everybody play - a contradiction of the "has no heart" moniker currently adorning your username. :)

no....really, I have no heart.

barnum42

xfkirsten said:
Thanks for the huggles. Now if only those fillings would stop being so sensitive so I could actually EAT anything. :lol:
*Hands Kirsten an Aladdin themed food blender and box of wide straws to get her through this difficult eating time*

Well, it worked for me when they shortened my lower jaw. I was wired up for six weeks looking like Jaws out of the Bond films. Everything I "ate" had to go through a blender.

Computer Magic

Snow Huggles.

I just removed 4 inches of snow from the driveway. It still continues to come down and expect another 4 - 10 :eek:

I'm so planning on leaving this area. :fork:

Hides in Erika's or Jer's suitcase when they more to AZ:lookaroun

speck76

It is not too bad in Orlando today. currently about 72º....of course, tomorrow is only going to be 54º, so THAT sucks.

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:
It is not too bad in Orlando today. currently about 72º....of course, tomorrow is only going to be 54º, so THAT sucks.

Would you rather be here where its 3 degrees and feels like -8? I'd gladly trade you, but you would have to take my midterms for me.

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
Would you rather be here where its 3 degrees and feels like -8? I'd gladly trade you, but you would have to take my midterms for me.

And he'd have to clean your room, too. :lookaroun

xfkirsten

barnum42 said:
*Hands Kirsten an Aladdin themed food blender and box of wide straws to get her through this difficult eating time*

Well, it worked for me when they shortened my lower jaw. I was wired up for six weeks looking like Jaws out of the Bond films. Everything I "ate" had to go through a blender.

Mmmmm! Aladdin shakes! :slurp:

When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I ate nothing but shakes for like three days. I couldn't even open my mouth wide enough to eat Easy Mac.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom