The Dark Knight Countdown

SeaBreeze

For once, I am happy to say I was wrong about something :) TDK did set the new record for reaching $300 million.

From Yahoo! Movies:

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Warner Bros. head of distribution Dan Fellman said Sunday that the epic Batman saga grossed $75.6 million in its second weekend in theaters, pushing its domestic total to $314,245,000.

Yay :sohappy:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Kandi

The Dark Knight in the cinema where i work keeps burning a hole in Health Ledgers face its happened three times this weekend on different roles of film. I've seen the film and where its burnt you can see his greenish hair and his shoulders but his face has gone completely. It's scary. We emailed other cinemas and they said the same thing has happened on their roles of film at different places but the same character has lost his face. Maybe the film is cursed?

Green Lantern

Original Poster
I don't know if this is an official announcement, or just the beginnings of talk to do it, but at Comic Con Frank Miller supposedly gave the director of 300 and Watchmen (forgive me I forget his name at the moment, Zach something, Snyder?) his blessings to make his graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns into a movie.

Timmay

(I'm a "glass is half full" kinda guy :lol: )
Yes you are...:D

I don't know if this is an official announcement, or just the beginnings of talk to do it, but at Comic Con Frank Miller supposedly gave the director of 300 and Watchmen (forgive me I forget his name at the moment, Zach something, Snyder?) his blessings to make his graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns into a movie.
Now that, my friends, is a dark, dark story.
I think if they were to do that, they should make sure Nolan is done with his run at Batman.

SeaBreeze

I think if they were to do that, they should make sure Nolan is done with his run at Batman.

I completely agree. It would be a mistake to try to make another Batman movie while the current series is so popular. I personally wouldn't be interested in seeing it; I much prefer Nolan's style to Snyder's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom