The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I recall reading Epcot Flower and Garden festival schedule every year and Davy Jones and his band performed every year for about 10 years. If no one ever heard of him, one maybe remembers him from the famous Brady Bunch episode that Marcia was obsessed with and Davy Jones sang the song Girl. Davy Jones performed that song " Girl" at Epcot and went to the audience to dance and hug the ladies ! " Marcia, Marcia, Marcia"! Davy Jones lived in the Stuart FL area.

Definitely remember that Brady Bunch episode, and saw it during its original run. We also watched The Monkees TV show shortly after the last episode aired in ‘68, and it went into syndication.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I don't do pictures of my stuff. I don't want to dig my snacks out of my snack big storage bin and out of my good sized box. I am not taking my fudge out of the freezer or my 2 boxes 4 packs of skinny cow vanilla caramel ice cream cones.

I don't think its a good idea considering how your 2 boys are towards food.

I can tell you 7 pieces of fudge is in the freezer all plastic wrapped and is in a freezer bag. I bought them at the Wisconsin State Fair last month. There was a Wisconsin State Fair coupon that had 7 pieces of fudge of $12.00. One of the flavors I picked was keylime pie fudge.

Part of my last Door County fudge is eaten and that flavor is Chocolate Peanut butter fudge.

This is my Walworth County fudge. Actually it is what is left of the 7 we got.

IMG_20210919_142119.jpg

Songbird76

This is my Walworth County fudge. Actually it is what is left of the 7 we got.

View attachment 587837
What were the other flavors you got? I always have to get Fudge when I go to Fort Collins. We eat at an Italian Restaurant there, and a couple of doors down is Kilwins Chocolate....I LOVE good fudge, but it doesn't exist here. I always have to get some Seasalt caramel and chocolate, and chocolate mint.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
What were the other flavors you got? I always have to get Fudge when I go to Fort Collins. We eat at an Italian Restaurant there, and a couple of doors down is Kilwins Chocolate....I LOVE good fudge, but it doesn't exist here. I always have to get some Seasalt caramel and chocolate, and chocolate mint.
Pistachio mint, butterscotch turtle, peanut butter white chocolate, and bourbon cherry milk chocolate. All have been delicious!

FutureCEO

Update to my tea post: I bought tea but not from Target. However it's enough tea for a year or more. I went to Tetley instead of my usual Twinings.

I really never had Lipton. Though it's probably the tea they serve at restaurants at Disney

Last edited:

FutureCEO

I guess I'm going to see if I can order just the Seafood pack, aja Fish and Shrimp.
If not. A Lobter roll.

I got Grilled Salmon a couple years ago (couscous and broccoli). It was great but now they serve it with rice and green beans. Yucky.

White rice is only good with some type of sauce or flavor on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom