The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

My first was The Doobie Brothers in 1977. Awesome concert!! Seen too many to list since then. 🤣

Unfortunately, I never saw The Doobie Brothers (loved their music), but, yes, I also left many out…!!! :)
On a side note, that I think I’ve posted before, my Uncle Richard and Aunt Joanne (and my 5 cousins before they left home) have lived in China Grove, Texas for decades…!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

I am jealous! Boston was my fav band in high school!👍🏻

Same here, and I saw them again here with DWifey when we were dating in ‘87, when they toured after the release of their album “Third Stage”…!!! :)

BD492368-0496-46ED-A047-3876B594D75B.jpeg

ETA:
I don’t remember what the ticket price was in ‘87, but the price for the concert in ‘78 was $7.50 in the mid level seats…!!!!! :eek: o_O:D:hilarious:

wdwfan4ver

I'm pretty sure when you mention snacks in this thread the rule is you have to list and post pics of them ;)
I don't do pictures of my stuff. I don't want to dig my snacks out of my snack big storage bin and out of my good sized box. I am not taking my fudge out of the freezer or my 2 boxes 4 packs of skinny cow vanilla caramel ice cream cones.

I don't think its a good idea considering how your 2 boys are towards food.

I can tell you 7 pieces of fudge is in the freezer all plastic wrapped and is in a freezer bag. I bought them at the Wisconsin State Fair last month. There was a Wisconsin State Fair coupon that had 7 pieces of fudge of $12.00. One of the flavors I picked was keylime pie fudge.

Part of my last Door County fudge is eaten and that flavor is Chocolate Peanut butter fudge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom