The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

John park hopper

White Christmas is my favorite movie not just my favorite Christmas movies. Since our tree went up in early November I've watched it at least 7-8 times. Love the old movies in general, one of me new to me old Christmas movies is Christmas In Connecticut, its a fun one with Barbara Stanwyck. Also In the Good Old Summertime is a fun one to watch at Christmas too.
I'm with you on old movies

wdwfan4ver

Merry Christmas, everyone! May your day be filled with love, laughter, and joy!
Thanks.

Unwrapping gifts is happening later today. My younger brother working at the hospital right now today before he gets off. There is not a big meal due to amount of gifts needing to be unwrapped.

My younger brother works on Christmas Once every 2 years and he's having New Year's Day off. Don't feel completely bad for him working today. He's getting free food today at work and is also getting something extra from the hospital. I rather not say what on a message board.

I am used to people working on Christmas Day. My dad when I was kid worked on some Christmas Eves and Christmas Days because he worked in the electrical field. He wasn't able to get those days off at the time because people above had the right to claim those days off before he did.

21stamps

Figgy1

Premium Member
This counts as 5 fishes:
View attachment 520673
#fuzzymath

and these count as the rest:
View attachment 520674
Couldn’t resist the shrimp next to the lobster in the case at the store. Didn’t feel like breading them - sautéed in olive oil with onion, garlic, and sprinkled bread crumb (which came out nice & toasty/crunchy. Lazy/deconstructed breaded shrimp lol.

The Brie does not count as a fish.
The cod and shrimp got batter fried ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just curious how many watch the old Christmas classics ---White Christmas(Bing Crosby), It's a Wonderfull Life (James Stewart), any of the old Christmas Carol/Scrooge like 1951 version(Alistair Sim) or any from the 30's.

Just finished watching Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life. I've also see the Alastair Sim version and the Reginald Owen version of a Christmas Carol. Although I prefer the Owen version a bit more, I actually think that the Sim version was a bit more authentic in the dialogue.

I love these old black and white movies -- great actors, great scripts. Merry Christmas!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom