The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

And my mother texted, “Merry Christmas.” I haven’t spoken to her since July 13 when Grandma passed. I’m replying, “You, too.” Hopefully it ends there. #awkward x 3.
Yeah, this morning my brother and I sent our Merry Christmas texts. I expect one more text for new year's, and then I won't "hear" from him until the end of March for my birthday.

Songbird76

Merry Christmas everyone! Husband fell asleep so now I'm pricing out a quick weekend getaway at Fort Wilderness in March.

Everyone overeat like I did?! :)
I can't eat as much as I used to, which is a good thing. I only ate half of my steak, if that, and I only took a little bit of everything else and still couldn't finish it. Lots of leftovers!!

Songbird76

I got up and started to make dinner rolls and my mixer died on me....had to do it all by hand. But they were really good, and I ordered another mixer that will hopefully be here in a few days. All the stores are closed until January 19th at LEAST, and our cases are still rising, so I'm thinking the lockdown will probably be extended. People are still not following regulations...the police have had to break up several parties, and there have been a lot of illegal fireworks and people getting together to set them off illegally. They banned them this year to keep the fireworks injuries to a minimum because they need the beds for covid patients, but people are being stupid and selfish. Anyway, there's no way to get a new mixer unless it's online....thank goodness for online stores!! I know the web store I work for has had majorly increased sales this year due to covid, and I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Here are the presents E made for us:

132244914_302362711214417_6900145549593791658_n.jpg133027409_1294783904240220_7103997613531919653_n.jpg

Perry is for my husband, Mareep is for A, both made with modeling clay and then painted. And the treble clef bracelet is for me, of course.

And here's the diamond painting thing I got for her. She finished it last night.
132337604_439358167445532_8486658375476291458_n.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member
I got up and started to make dinner rolls and my mixer died on me....had to do it all by hand. But they were really good, and I ordered another mixer that will hopefully be here in a few days. All the stores are closed until January 19th at LEAST, and our cases are still rising, so I'm thinking the lockdown will probably be extended. People are still not following regulations...the police have had to break up several parties, and there have been a lot of illegal fireworks and people getting together to set them off illegally. They banned them this year to keep the fireworks injuries to a minimum because they need the beds for covid patients, but people are being stupid and selfish. Anyway, there's no way to get a new mixer unless it's online....thank goodness for online stores!! I know the web store I work for has had majorly increased sales this year due to covid, and I'm sure we're not the only ones.

View attachment 520740View attachment 520741

Perry is for my husband, Mareep is for A, both made with modeling clay and then painted. And the treble clef bracelet is for me, of course.

And here's the diamond painting thing I got for her. She finished it last night.
View attachment 520742
So cute and I love that bracelet!!

Songbird76

So cute and I love that bracelet!!
Me too!! It's so cute! She did a fantastic job. She's so creative, and she's generally better at executing her ideas than I am. I'll think of something, try to make it, but it never turns out quite the way I pictured it in my head. She has a knack for getting things to work the way she wants them to, and the patience to keep at it until it works. I wouldn't be able to make the clay figurines...they would turn out like those cake fails.

1_ShelleySmi-FB-Elsa.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

View attachment 520740View attachment 520741

View attachment 520742
That is a gorgeous bracelet. Your daughter is very talented.

Rista1313

Merry Christmas GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom