The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Songbird76

Merry Christmas Eve! My best friend sent me this card, and I thought it was rather appropriate to post here!

132321163_1262640977447189_799352652289853473_n.jpg

We watched Noelle and Godmothered while we ate our takeout and then we opened presents.

A got a stuffed sheep, of course. He named it Gary after the raccoon in Godmothered.
alexgary.jpgalexgary2.jpg

E got natural stone beads so she can make earrings and bracelets and such...her Geography teacher from last year has an online shop where she sells jewelry she made, and it's all natural stones like amethyst, moonstone, etc...E really loves it. So now she can make some of it herself. I also got her a diamond painting thing of an owl, which she is busy doing right now. She LOVES it.
132611495_850162879111290_7585530445751760373_n.jpg

She made us all gifts, but we will take pictures tomorrow in the daylight.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Cookies are done. Thinking of making a spice cake and not a gingerbread cake. Still have a butternut squash lasagna, and a regular lasagna to prepare for tomorrow. The day is going too quick. At least the house is clean thanks to my little elves. We watched Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas and Meet Me in St. Louis(bought today from Amazon Prime Video). It was one of my favorite Christmas movies, and my girls love it. They love the trolley song.
We had Once and Twice Upon a Christmas on while I was cooking. I managed to watch most of the original Miracle on 34th Street with the boys

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I always wanted a Yorkie...they are so small and cute. My music teacher in 7th grade had one and she wore an apron for our awards night and put the dog (Melody) in the front pocket of the apron. When we got an award we got to come up and shake Melody's paw.

I also love Papillons. They look kind of like the long haired chihuahuas, but chihuahuas are known for being really needy. They don't do well being left alone while you go to work during the day. They need a lot of attention. I have enough demands on my time...I'd rather have a dog that makes a good companion, but isn't like a toddler. 😂

I know this is absolutely random, but I could never have a papillon because there's this book I read about a prisoner papillon and his escape and I love the book, but he does some things in it that I wouldn't want to think about when I look at my dog 😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom