The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wow! The entire Morocco pavilion is now owned and operated by Disney and all employees terminated Wooba! Explains a lot
My mixed emotions are sad and mad. I for one loved that pavilion just the way it was. I can only hope they keep the recipes the same at SRT and TC as for RM that can use a bit of spicing up as the food is just a bit bland as in simplified for the meat and potatoes crowd

ImperfectPixie

Mom was just saying that we need B to go back to school to get the food bills down. She asked him what was for lunch on Monday. He said "Ham and cheese". Then she realized we also had pizza. She asked him, "Didn't you have pizza for lunch?" "Yeah, that was my second lunch". 🙄
I totally understand! Our food bills went down dramatically once the kids went back to school...even though our oldest is in hybrid.

wdwfan4ver

Tapioca is good but I prefer banana pudding with nilla wafers.
I am a tapioca pudding and rice pudding person.

I can't have banana pudding. I only see banana pudding recipes that does not involve baking.

My stomach only is able to handle banana's when they are baked. In the past when I eat banana's when they are not baked, I get stomach issues:(.

wdwfan4ver

Mom was just saying that we need B to go back to school to get the food bills down. She asked him what was for lunch on Monday. He said "Ham and cheese". Then she realized we also had pizza. She asked him, "Didn't you have pizza for lunch?" "Yeah, that was my second lunch". 🙄
I got a rough idea how that is due to the tales of my dad's appetite back when he was growing up. I was told of him eating an entire carton of ice cream after eating an entire plate of food for supper:jawdrop:. I don't want to go into more examples since there was one back in the 1970s when he ate at a Big Boy.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I got a rough idea how that is due to the tales of my dad's appetite back when he was growing up. I was told of him eating an entire carton of ice cream after eating an entire plate of food for supper:jawdrop:. I don't want to go into more examples since there was one back in the 1970s when he ate at a Big Boy.
Your dad was an amateur;) 1603316074318.png Those were my boys first plates at TH. They made several trip to the buffet that night

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom