The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
We don't have very much space...or I'd have tons of backups on hand. I keep a pretty well stocked pantry, but a lot of things we buy weekly just because of the space thing.
We converted part of our basement into a pantry I have 3- 4 foot long shelving units in there and another area for homemade canned goods. The guys have an area just for their crisps, I also have chest freezers. I'm southwest of you but a a higher elevation and in a somewhat rural area so getting snowed in for a week isn't uncommon. We've had Jim Cantore visit our area more than a couple of times:cautious:

ImperfectPixie

We converted part of our basement into a pantry I have 3- 4 foot long shelving units in there and another area for homemade canned goods. The guys have an area just for their crisps, I also have chest freezers. I'm southwest of you but a a higher elevation and in a somewhat rural area so getting snowed in for a week isn't uncommon. We've had Jim Cantore visit our area more than a couple of times:cautious:
OMG...I would love to have a set-up like that!

Goofyernmost

It's kind of weird the things that go out of stock. I was FINALLY able to get Stove Top stuffing again after about 5 months or so. So I stocked up! I had looked at several websites that import American products, and none of them had stuffing, or Brown Sugar Cinnamon poptarts. Mac n cheese was out for about a month, but I was able to get everything about a week ago again. Hope you can get your pudding soon!
I suppose the bright side is that it is not something that I can't survive without and it probably is good for my waistline (which is already been declared a disaster area) and my pancreas.

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M you might want to check for reservations at Yak and Yeti . I can’t remember your dates but it looks like some reservations opened for Yak and Yet as well as Tiffins for November.
Thanks, just went in and nothing on the Disney Site.
I think its all full until December.

I just bought the Landry's card.
Sadly I think I made a mistake since its going to take 10 days to arrive XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom